Chapter 2

Dean's POV

The girl on the other side of the line begged for him and her to meet, I gave a place and time and she agreed to twelve tomorrow in Sioux falls, they were about three hours from there and would need to get there a bit early to make sure that this wasn't some trap.

Sam looked at me, of course he had heard the whole conversation and was trying to figure out if I really had a daughter or not.

Guess I'll find that out tomorrow. I'm tired and going to sleep. not even this will make me not get my sleep.

Dual's POV

The alarm from my phone went off with the blaring sound right by my head, it was nine and I was going to meet with my dad in less than three hours.

First i change into a nice tight pair of black jeans that hugged my curves and I put on my boots, the T-shirt that I grab from my bag is a Ac Dc Back in Black, black shirt and put on the jacket my mom left for me. I put the gun that I had slept with in my waste band and put everything back in their respected bag.

Turning in the room key was a bit more difficult that getting one when a older lady asked my how old I was I responded with.

"My mom is putting the bags in the car I'm just turning in the key." I handed her the key and left with one bag in my hand and the other on my back. I put the bags in the trunk and closed it. with the key in my hand I opened to door and drove away, I was on the highway and headed toward Sioux Falls by 9:15.

It was around eleven thirty when I found the diner I was supposed to meet Dean at. I brought My phone and some money with my jacket on my back and walked in. The heat rushed into me but I wasn't as cold because I was wearing the jacket that not only hind the weapons but kept me much warmer. t

The hostess sat me down in a booth and I ordered a regular burger with fries on the side. When I got my food I had just started to bite into my burger when to men walked in the diner. One was about three or four inches taller that the shortest. I recognized them as Sam and Dean from one of the pictures from the duffel mom had left me.they spotted me and walked over to sit on the other side of the booth.

I finish eating the bite of burger I had in my mouth then set it down on my plate.

I looked up at Dean who was staring at me. Time to start the show.

"I'm guessing your Sam and Dean Winchester?"

"Yeah, we are, and your the one claiming to be My daughter."

"My mom said show you this and it would be proof." I took off the necklace and hand it to Dean. His palm is face up and I set it down. That brought tears to his eyes, but he quickly blinks them away.

"Whats your name?" Dean looked me straight in the eyes.

"It's um, Dual Parthenopaeus Friendshus, and now Winchester. I mean if you guys don't mind." I quickly avoid both of the stares and looked down at my burger.

"Dean You okay?" Sam spoke up for the first time and he looked at Dean who had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah." He looked me straight in the eyes. "I loved your mother, her name was Cherise," he looked at Sam, "You were at college. It was a nest of vampires, me and dad were trying to figure out were they were but before we could dad saw one take a woman down a alley. he ran after them but what he found was Cherise cutting off the head of the vamp that took her. it took around two weeks to fish that case and I had never seen Cherise again, before we left I gave her this necklace. You are my daughter if she said so. And yeah you can use Winchester, you are one of us no matter what. Wait, Dual, how old are you?" he looked at me.

"I'm thirteen."

"Where did you live before?" he had a very dad like look.

"Monticello, Minnesota it was about seven hours away from here." I stated blandly. Mom told me to get away so I did.

"How did you get here?" That was Sam, I guess he was my uncle so I answered him.

"I drove, I may be thirteen but I know how to drive, oh and Dean there was a letter for you in the bag mom made sure I took before she died." I handed him the letter that was for him and Started eating again.

Sam spoke up again. "Did you steal a car. I mean I knew how to drive but what did you take?"

I pointed to Sty out in front of the diner. "I have my own ride that was supposed to be my sixteenth birthday present. My precious Stygian, she's a 1959 98 holiday. Mom told me before she died to take her and the money from the safe and get as for away from there as possible. My little brother, he was only nine, and he died too, he was always picked on at school for seeing ghosts when he slept." A tear slipped pass my control and I wiped it away. "So, what do we do now? I have no where to go and I doubt you want to haul around a kid."

Dean spoke up, "your staying with us at our home in Kansas, I may not know you but your my daughter I'm damn sure nothing is going to happen to you, Sam can drive your car back and we can make it home by six, kid nothing is going to be the same. You sign on to this and there is no going back, no chance for a quiet life. You will be hunted and the hunter, Dual Parthenopaeus Friendshus Winchester. would you like to come with the only family you have left and try for the best you can give the world." He put out a hand to shake and I shook it.

"I have nothing to go back to my mom and brother are gone, and my moms side of the family kicked her out when she had me, I have nothing there I only have you two. Lets go."

We got up and walked to our cars I tell Sam not one scratch and toss him the keys, I follow Dean to my number one car, a black '67 Chevy Impala, four doors. I get into the passenger and turn on the radio, but he turns that off to put on some Ac Dc and we blast along to that with Sam trailing the entire way to Lebanon, Kansas where the bunker/home was located.

*****

Not edited