Chapter 25

Dual's POV

I had heard stories about Arthur Ketch, while I've never met him. And I didn't want to. But that wish wasn't answered. 

He was cuffed to a chair and he was still knocked. All traces of my hangover were gone. This had pulled me back into the world of not my messed up reality. 

It was around four in the morning and I knew that Dad and Sam needed their few hours of sleep so I sent them on a short nap while I watched Ketch. I had my wings out in front of me and I was smoothing them out. I heard the shifting of fabric from all of my years in Purgatory and looked up to see that Ketch is awake and in pain. I didn't give a rats ass, he was going to kill Mary so she killed him. 

I knew that this was him, I had some cool powers if I used them right. I had sifted through his memories. Knew he was not who he claimed.

He had a good poker face though. Didn't hold any hatred or anger. Just cold, calm rational, dead eyes. I picked up my phone and texted dad and Sam telling them he was awake. They told me not to talk to him so I didn't.

Well I didn't talk to him but the second he put away his phone he opened his dumb ass mouth.

"Who are you? Someone the Winchesters trust enough to watch me? I've never seen your file and a girl with the wings of an angel tend to stand out." I didn't talk to him. I knew that the others would walk through the door at any moment. But he just couldn't close his trap. "You seem to young for Dean, he does have some morals. And I knew Sam hasn't been with anyone in years. And your angel I don't think has even been with a single creature. So where does that put you? I do wonder?" That smug ass British accent was going to be cut off soon. 

I still kept my mouth shut and face calm. I didn't think about what he said. But I didn't pull out a small obsidian dagger that was tucked in my jacket. I stood up put my wings behind me walked over to him, I was right beside him. He had shut his mouth and wasn't talking. I didn't know where dad or Sam were but it was taking them longer than normal to get their asses outta bed and down the hallway.

I leaned close to Ketch, I held up the dagger right be his eye. He watched me closely as I dragged it down his cheek with blood running after it. I knew he was tense trying not to show any pain.

But I knew how to inflict pain. Purgatory, living down there, you learned somethings. I lifted the knife off his cheek and wiped it on his sleeve and put it back in my jacket. I walked back on the couch right as both my dad and Sam walk in. He takes a look at Ketch's cheek and then looks at me. While he was looking at me I just shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

"It's Arthur not so the so called Alexander, I looked through his memories. He's killed to keep that lie going. But he has warding, even from me blocking some of them. He's hiding something." I stood up and walked over to them and I looked back at ketch who had gone stark white. "What, didn't want me going through your head? Wonder why." They stared at me with a 'how the hell did you do that' look. "I picked somethings up in Purgatory, that's why it took me so long to get back, I kept draining my self."

Dad just shakes his head in shame. "Sometimes I just can't believe you kid. But at least we know that this lying bastard is really just Ketch trying to get Rowena to do some stupid shit. That will probably end with somebody that we like dying. So lets just kill him and go back to sleep." Dad walked up to Ketch and pulled a gun on him but right before he was going to pull the trigger Ketch sprang up knocked the gun out of dads hand and cold cocked him into tomorrow. I sprang in action running to where they were I went head to head with Ketch. He swung right I ducked low left kneeing him right in that bruised rib. I pulled out the first knife I had it was a long stone blade from my boot and stabbed him in the leg. Missing the artery I was aiming for. he grunted from the pain and kneed me right in the face. I fell to the ground and was going to get right back on him but the sound of braking bone and I saw ketch step on my wings right as Sam started to fight him.

I couldn't move the pain was to much. The broken bones and wounds from Purgatory were nothing compared to this. My damn wings, pain or pleasure. I tried to push my self up but the moment I moved my wings I screamed. It wasn't that loud but a chair in the library burst into flames. Ketch and Sam were fighting by it and it nicked Ketch. It didn't set anything else on fire but I couldn't move with out my wings so I couldn't move. For the first time in months I prayed. I saw Sam go down and Ketch go over to the bucket of his weapons.

Cas, Help, Bunker, Library

It was less than two seconds before Cas was crouching right by me with his hand on my cheek. I whimpered when I slightly moved my wings. I knew that both were broken. Right at the joint too. Ketch, bastard.

Cas put to fingers on my forehead but as I expected. He couldn't. He tried but I knew that he wouldn't be able to heal this. I look up onto his eyes and see the grief. I reached to hold his hand against my face making me whimper in pain.

"Help Sam and dad. Don't worry about me. Go get Ketch and end his worthless excuse for life." I saw how much he wanted to stay.

"Okay, I be back. Don't do anything that puts you in pain. I'll be right back." 

"Okay." He kisses me on the cheek and goes to check on the others. I couldn't see what he was doing with my dad but I could feel Cas's power when he healed him. I was laying on the ground with my wings in a broken shape behind me. I was right by the library table next to the war room taking up much of the walking space.

I needed to help them I couldn't just stay here when this ass hole was out there. 

I was in so much pain that I barely realized that castiel was right in front of me. He was asking to stay awake while Sam and Dean went to go and kill Ketch. If I could heal my self.

"I can't heal them. I don't know how too." I spoke only louder than a light whisper. "But Rowena might be able to help." I knew that she and Crowley were staying here until we kill Asmodeus and get Jack and Mary back.

Cas says something along the lines of. 'I'll get her'. He stood up and I could hear the sounds of his wings taking him to the room Rowena was in. Around a minute later Rowena comes running in with the black grimoire under one arm. She ran over to me and csits on her knees right in front of my wings. I knew because I could feel where she was even though I couldn't see her. Cas flew in right in front of me and was also on his knees with a hand on my cheek.

I was a little bit more attuned to the world around me. Rowena started to talk to Cas and he laid my head in his lap. I whimpered in pain. 

"Dual. This is going to hurt." Rowena tells me before she starts to speak in some language that I didn't know. It wasn't that bad at first, nothing worse than it all ready was. But I could feel the smaller bones being forced back into place. Those I only cried out a little. My hand going in side of Castiel's coat. I could feel a warm hand going through my hair. It help a little but not nearly enough. When the larger bones started to go back into place I gave up in holding it in and screamed. I screamed until my through was horse and couldn't make another sound. Cas held me tight not daring to let go. 

The spell was finished but the pain wasn't gone. Rowena said that the bones were back in place but they weren't healed. She said that they had to heal with out any magic from a different source because if they did there would be no telling what would happen to my wings. I was crying, just tears of pain going down my face while Castiel held me in his arms. I don't how long its been, but dad and Sam were still not back. I knew that it was past five thirty because I heard the news playing over the radio in the kitchen. 

Cas had been talking to me, in a calm voice. He was humming to me. He asked if I wanted to go to his room and try to get some sleep. I nodded my head and soon we were in his bed. Me wings jarred just a bit and a wave of pain came over me. Cas flashed him self right beside me so he could hold me whole body and not just my head. I snuggled deep in to the crook of his neck and just breathed in him. I felt how he kissed my head and I found the most blessed comfort in his arms. I figured I wouldn't go to school tomorrow because it started in two hours and I couldn't move with out nearly fainting from the pain. 

But I wasn't in pain. While Cas held perfectly still not to move my wings and in his embrace. I felt the safest I've ever been.