Chapter 15

Dual's POV

I looked over at Cas, Sammy and Caleb. I stood up against every body protest and walked over to where they were standing about five feet from me. First I hugged Sammy who was on the brink of tears. I had gotten taller so I wasn't almost a foot shorter than him but was about five ten so I was about six inches from him.

When I pulled out of the hug and looked up at him to give him a true smile. I moved on to Castiel, when I was over there I think I missed his presence the most. I nearly jumped into his arms, all of my cuts and bruises burning in pain. He nearly choked the life out of me but it was worth it.

Last but not least was Caleb, I walked over to him with my arms open and he ran into my arms. Sense I was now three inches taller than him I looked at his black hair. This is what I missed the most. My families touch.

When we pull apart everyone had cleared the room. I don't know why though. I looked down at him,

"Cay, whats wrong?" He looked up at me with blurry eyes. He wiped the one tear that fell down his cheek.

"I thought I lost you again, first when you took on the guy at school and then when you were supposed to be find your two missing family members. Not going to Purgatory and being gone for you what felt like more than five years." He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, for everything that you went through."

"Don't be sorry for me, look I'm fine." I gestured down at my body. That was covered in dirt and blood.

"Dual, it looks like you went through Hell and worse." He rolled his eyes and we started to walk to the kitchen because I haven't have a real meal in years. Cay came closer to me so I could use his shoulder to lean on. My wings were being dragged onto the floor because I was running on emergency services in my brain and body. I put my arm on his shoulders and he put one of his arms around my waist. I didn't bother to tell him about the gashes that ran across my body. I didn't feel the pain anymore, not really.

We walked into the kitchen to find the boys and, Rowena in the kitchen? What was she doing here? They all turned to stare at me. Cay led me to a chair and I had to use a lot of my energy to pull my wings against me and sit down. Dean had started to make burgers and was finishing the first one when I sat down. He put the plate right in front of me and I looked up at him in awe. He chuckled and walked back over to the stove.

I picked up the burger and Cas, Sam and Rowena continued to talk about somethings that I didn't bother to listen to. I bit into heaven and nearly passed out from the blood loss and everything. I finished the burger in a record time.

I was still on edge flinching at any sudden movement. Purgatory took a toll on me, a really big toll. Questions were running through my mind, I might have the mind and body of a eighteen year old but I only had the knowledge of a thirteen year old. I knew things that no one would ever no but its not like I even finished middle school. And what about Cas? I knew I have feelings for him, but what about me? Caleb, what if something that comes after me goes after him because of me? I couldn't get all of these questions straight.

I was in my head until I feel the presence of someone walking up behind me. I pulled out one of the small obsidian daggers I took off a body in Purgatory and spun around to face who ever it was. I had lain the blade against Castiel's throat and once I realized what I had done I pulled in back with horror. I didn't cut him but it brought everyone's attention right on my.

He looked surprised but had a understanding to his eyes too. I had forgot that he had also been there before. With dad.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Cas." I said sorry so many times but all he did was try and make me stop.