Chapter 35

Dual's POV

The day ended, I managed to get to class right before the bell rung. Got in trouble in class for not paying attention but then it was nearly a regular day. Besides the part where Samandriel and Meg have a thing but then they sort of died.

I couldn't take the bus to the bunker for obvious reasons, so I either walked home or flew. The school was a grand total of a mile so I could get there in thirty minutes if I walked. And with these new details this really a change of plans. The way home, you could say was sketchy. I didn't stop.

Even danger would've been better than the drama that surrounded their lives.

But alas there was no danger to be found.

The moment I opened to the door to the bunker she noticed that it was much too quiet in the massive space. No rock music or TV playing. I went down the stairs as quiet as I could. I would've flown but I would probably just give myself away. Walking through the empty library I was about to head to the kitchen to see what was wrong but before I could I saw a piece of paper on one of the tables.

Walking over to it I shrugged my backpack off of my back relieving my sore shoulders. My wings were going freely behind me doing whatever they pleased. I opened the note. It was from dad.

-Dual, Dana called she had a case for us. Be back it a few days or more. Call if you need anything. Please keep track of Meg and Samandriel. Cas will still be there, don't you two dare do anything. I will find out if you do. :) Anyways watch the lovebirds and you two don't get all lovey-dovey on each okay? So Sam and I will be back in less than a week. -Dean

Huh, strange they didn't bring me along. Well, now I'm sad, sike. I get to stay home and sleep so everything is good. Maybe I could finish my Everything, it's been a long time since I've worked on that.

I had to check up on Meg and Samandriel though. I semi-trusted them and if Sam and Dad would leave them here in the bunker than I think they should be fine.

I picked up my backpack but I was just dragging it down the hallway to my room. And then I threw it on my bed. I went to pull out my phone and check anything that I've might've missed but I heard something in the hallway.

I walked over to my door and stepped out. There was Samandriel walking in his borrowed clothes. And that gave me a thought. I still have some clothes from before that would fit Meg quiet well. I walked back into my room and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and I threw in a new pair of underwear, I think she would appreciate it. I walked into the hallway and I saw that Samandriel was heading back to their room.

"Samandriel!" I semi-yell his name and he turns to look at me. I fast walk over to him and I hold out the clothes. "Give these to Meg when she wakes up, and if you two need anything ask me because Dad and Sam have gone on a hunt and should be back in like a week. So just ask me or Cas whenever he's here."

I smiled at him when he took the clothes and nodded his head as he went to open up his room door and I could see the outline of meg on their bed before the door closed.

I walked back to my room surveying what was going on in the world right now. I may have eaten at school, but their food isn't the best that I have salt packets in my pockets not even for ghosts but for food. That tells you something.

I made my self a burger without anything so just a meat patty but none the less it was delicious. I went back to my room finished up my homework and started to draw on my Everything. The fine details in dad and Sam's face. I started to add Crowley and Rowena in the background. I wasn't near done but the next time I looked at the clock it was two in the morning and I had only finished Dad. I started on Sam but I didn't dare start on me yet. I was in the background behind my dad and uncle. With Castiel be my side, his arm wrapped around my waist and met head on his shoulder.

Its scale was two by three feet, and I hoped by the time I was done I could hang it in the library and I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

--

Not edited