Chapter 33

Meg's POV

I had fought my way out of hell. There were gashes that had flaps of skin sticking to the blood that fell down my stomach. There was this warding blocking demons from going into the bunker that Sam and Dean lived, but at this small school there was something else being warded. My special skill set allowed me to notice things that almost nobody else could. I had been waiting until all the kids were in one place.

Azazel didn't know this but I remembered my human life. My happy memories. And the reason I went to hell.

My father, actual biological father had sold his soul so I would go to hell with him. I was a sweet girl, innocent. Until the hell hounds dragged me to hell. 

-

The loveliest angels make the cruelest demons, and my darling you were so kind and beautiful before they dragged you to hell. 

-

But that didn't matter now. I was looking at this warded being that was drawings in a little sketch book in her lap off to the side of the gym. She lifted her head and looked around. She know that I was here. 

Went locked eyes, she put her book and pencil away and stood up, her leather jacket falling to her knees, the black combat boots echoed off the walls in my mind. She was heading over here. As she walked threw the gym people moved around her. Like they were scared.

I still felt the blood that was dripping off my fingers onto the gym floor. I'm sure someone would wonder whose it is. But that doesn't really matter at the moment. I backed away from the advancing girl in hopes to get away. She radiated violence and oozed a bloody death from every pore. The kids always took a step back from her.

They knew something. Something she didn't. I turned around and rushed into an empty room. I looked around and realized that this most have been some sort of wood shop room. I turned around and came face to face with this girl. But she wasn't some thirteen year old little girl. She was at least 5'11'' and at least eighteen. There was a angel blade in her hand, but the moment that she saw my face, she laxed it a bit and took a step back. 

I looked in her green eyes and she continued to stare at me.

"What?" I whisper, afraid if I do anything else she would kill me.

"Your Meg Master's, your supposed to be dead." She slips her angel blade back in her coat. I wonder, maybe that the reason that everyone is scared of her. 

"Yeah, well, I'm not dead. But I am dying." I slightly remove my hand from my stomach to show her the blood that has covered my clothes and skin. Her eyes widen at the sight. It isn't disgust but, more like, worry. 

That was the one look in her eyes I saw before my knees buckled, the angel blade that had cut me went very close to my heart. 

I saw her run over and kneel down by me, she rapped her arms around me, and I heard the sounds of wings fluttering, know wonder she was warded. I felt the brushing of feathers against my leg.

WTF

I looked up and saw actual physical wings. And they were beautiful. I reached to touch them but soon enough we were in some sort of library. I saw moose sitting in one of the chairs, he looked over and had to take a double take. He rushed over to us and soon enough I was lifted off the ground by strong arms and set on the closest table to us. The arms that held me, who I could only assume that they belonged to Sam set me down on a hard surface. His, face came into view. He was speaking, but I couldn't really pick up on anything he was saying. I saw the girl, her wings were plainly out and Sam wasn't freaking out so I assume that they knew her.

She walked over to me and she placed a palm over my stomach, they warm flowing sensation quickly took over the agonizing pain that has riddled me for hours, barely staying on my feet. 

I heard a crash and looked over to see the girl on her ass on the floor with her fingers pinching her brow. Healing me must have done something to her. 

I moved my hand to feel my demon knife in my pocket. The blood still covered me. But it looked like I was still dying. I slowly sat up, with the help of some arms. I looked behind me to find Sam there. He gave me a sad smile. A sort of an apologize, for leaving me in the hands of Crowley before. I mean I couldn't really blame them, I was a demon, and they didn't have that good have a good history with us. 

I slung my legs over the side of the table and tried to stand up. I heard a gasp of surprise and I looked over to see Samandriel leaning against the door frame. I ran over to him, nearly falling many times. 

I stopped right in front of him, I reached one hand up to cup his his cheek and he smiled down at me. I went up onto my tip toes as he leaned down, to give him the best kiss of his very long existence.

--not edited