Chapter 22

Dual's POV

"Dual, we need your help." I had just pulled into the bunkers garage when Sammy had told me this. I didn't know what they needed help with but.. It couldn't be good.

"What, Why?" I flashed my self to my room and took off the boots I was wearing to put on my Purgatory boots and filled my jacket and boots with more knives and daggers that I got off the bodies in purgatory.

"Dean has been taken and we let something out that really shouldn't have been and now it had Dean and Is probably gonna kill him. So get yo ass over here now." I could hear the Impala in the background. I flew to the Impala and into shotgun before Sammy could put away his phone.

"Do you know where he is?" I look out in front of me and I saw Sam nod his head. "Any idea what took him? You wouldn't ask for help if you truly knew." I look over at him and see that he was deep in thought. He snapped out of it pretty quickly.

"A god, from another universe. The Men of Letters had places around the US, chapter houses, but only one bunker that we know of. In this one the brought something over here and legacies like us have been keeping it chained up for over seventy years. We trying to send it back, somehow that's why I called you." It was a silent ride after that. We pulled in front of a abandoned building. Sam got out and I followed him to the trunk of the Impala, he pulled out the demon killing knife and a sawed off outta the trunk then closed it.

***

We were sneaking around the chapter house, Sam knowing the way to the main room. My wings had formed because this was Men of Letters so, warding. Yay, not. I knew how to fight his my wings, it wasn't that hard except when they threw you off balance. Then well, shit.

We where on a corner and I could hear talking. I knew one of the voices to be my dads but the other was a mystery. I waited for Sam to burst in and save Dean but we waited for the right time. I knew it was almost time when the chanting started, once I felt the pull of the portal it was time. Sam lunged into the room running toward Dean. I had the lady, I ran at her pulling out the black handles, I lunged at her from behind and stabbed her threw the heart but all she did was laugh and she turned around pulled the knife out of her back threw it on the ground. She punched me in the face and it flung me across the room. When I was about to hit the book shelf I flew behind her and stabbed her right through the skull. It still didn't stop her, I pulled the knife out and swung it at her head and it toppled off her shoulders. The body was twitching the head speaking and I looked over to see Sam knocked out on the floor and Dean about to be eaten by a giant tentacle, thing. I grab the head that had a moving mouth and flung it at the thing, It was about to hit it but it grabbed it instead and another one came through to pick up the body and went back through the portal.

I remembered the words that were supposed to close the door early and I run over to the alter hold up out I thought was seal of Solomon and chanted. "Poth Koth Munto" I saw the Seal glow purple and the rift closed. I looked around to see a lady around the corner and walk in I didn't care about her at the moment I saw the keys lying on the ground where a pool of blood was I picked them up and walked over to dad. "Why do you always get into they messes. I was planning of doing something then Sam called and said I had to save your ass. Way does this happen?"I unlock one of his arms and give him the keys so he could get his other limbs.

I jogged over to Sammy and saw a gash on his left eye brow, my wings fluttered a bit and I placed my palm on his head and a blue glow washed from my hand to his head and the rest of his body he came awake with a gasp and started to cough. I stood up and I heard my knees crack. I held out a hand to Sam and he took it and I pulled him onto his feet with out much problem. I saw that dad was out of the shackles and was heading over to the woman in a red robe. When we walked over there I grabbed the Black Handle and put both of them back in the sheath.