New Kid

Time for my first day in U.A high. Yay... I sarcastically roll my eyes. I hate being the 'New Kid'. I moved here recently so I signed up late. About a week late. I'm surprised they even let me in.

I walk into the main office. "Hi I'm Y/N. I am the new student."

The person behind the desk hands me two papers. "Thanks, i guess.."

I leave and start walking down a random hallway. One paper is a map of the school. The other has all my student and class information. "I'm in class 1-A," i mutter to myself.

I realize that I'm running late. This day keeps getting worse and worse. Eventually I reach the tall and intimidating door of class 1-A. Well, maybe it's not the door that's intimidating, but the people within it. Especially now, since I'm late, that means everyone is already in there. So once I open the door, everyone's eyes will be on me.

I take a deep breath and force myself to enter. I don't look anywhere but at the teacher. "Oh, right... Class, this is our new student."

He looks like a homeless person!! And sounds like one too!

My hands begin to shake as I finally turn to the class. "Hi everyone. I'm Y/N. I hope you all will accept me as a classmate, and hopefully a friend."

I take note of all the people that stand out. Red hair, yellow hair, blonde spiky hair, green hair. The green haired boy has matching eyes. Seeing him, a chill goes through my spine.

"You can take a seat behind Midoriya. Just be careful of Mineta, we had to move him so you had a place to sit." The teacher says, in a tired tone.

The boy with green hair stands up. "H-hi. I'm I-Izuku Midoriya."

I notice he is stuttering a little and his face is a dark red. GREAT just my luck. I get to sit behind the guy that gave me goosebumps.

"Nice to meet you." I say as I shyly sit behind him.

Everyone here is much different from the jerks of my hometown. . "Midoriya," i whisper.

uh-oh! I didn't mean to say that aloud! I instantly start blushing. Since the room was so quiet, they heard me.

Staring. Everyone is staring. "Sorry! I was j-just... Trying to remember his name. T-that's all!" I hide my face hoping they look away.

"Today we are going to show everyone how powerful our quirks are in battle.. By battling eachother. You can choose who you go up against."

I look up slowly. But I don't know anyone! Or their quirks! Well, that's where my quirk come into play.

A smiling girl runs up to me. "Ochako Uraraka is the name!" I smile back. "Well, you already know me." She holds up a peace sign. "Yup! So, Y/N..what's your quirk?"

I don't know if I should tell her, but she just looks so trusting. "Well, it's called '5 second reflection'. I can paralyze someone's entire body for five seconds, then use their own attacks against them." Her eyes are wide open.

The things is, the bigger the person, the harder it is to hold them in the state of paralysis. Eventually, I can pass out if I use my quirk too much.. But I don't think I should tell anyone that..

"Your quirk is so cool! For me, When I touch something, I can release all gravity from that object." I nod my head. "That's cool too. Oh and promise you won't tell anyone about my quirk. I don't want anyone else to know yet."

She puts a finger to her cheek. " you can trust me. I promise, I won't tell a single soul!"

We change into different outfits and head outside. Uraraka comes up to me. "Huh, it's weird iida hasn't come up and introduced himself yet. That's so unlike him." She points to a tall student with glasses.

Suddenly a guy walks up to me. "Ay, new girl... Let's battle."