School Time!

Y/N POV
What's that amazing smell? I slowly open my eyes see Izuku. He's holding me? More like, we're holding eachother.
You know what? I don't care anymore.
I love him. Go ahead world, sue me. I love him.. I love this green haired ball of cuteness with all my heart.

His eyes open. "Good morning Izuku."

IZUKU POV
I'm awakened to the beautiful voice and face of Y/N. She nuzzles her head into my shoulder.

"Izuku! Y/N! You have to go to school!"

Oh crap I forgot we have school. "Y/N we have to wake up" I whisper softly.

Y/N POV
His voice is so soothing. "I don't want to go to school." I groan, finally rolling over to get up. We both groggily head downstairs for breakfast. We sit down and eat quickly.

"I'll beat you upstairs!" I say running, trying to keep ahead of him.
He beats me by a close second. "Hey, that's not fair! I wasn't fully awake.." I cross my arms, pretending to be upset. He chuckles cutely in response. Goodness, I love him.

***
-Y/N POV
On our way to school, we talk about, well...just about everything. From comic books, to superheroes, to All Might, to posters, then quirks.
I see the school campus up ahead. "Hey Izuku, I know this may not mean much to you, but I want to tell you about my quirk." He looks at me in anticipation. " my quirk is called '5-second Reflection.' I can paralyze one's body for five seconds, then reflect any attack they throw at me, back at them" I talk quietly mainly because I was never too proud of my quirk.

Y/N POV
Izuku's eyes light up like they did last night watching All Might. "That's really cool!"
My heart stops. "Wait, you really think so?"

To know Izuku thought my quirk was cool, really meant a lot to me. Whether he knows it or not.

"Yeah, I mean, your really strong. You beat Kacchan yesterday."
I would talk to him about this 'Kacchan' but we enter the school. I don't like talking about personal things on any sort of campus. You never know who's listening.

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying to not let the writers block get the best of me. I'm doing what I can to try and improve my writing.