Baku-Battle

The spiky hair kid wants to battle? He looks very angry. Who peed in his cereal this morning?

In the corner of my eye, I see Midoriya shaking like he is terrified. "K-Kacchan! Don't-"

Blondie doesn't look away when he speaks. "Shut up Deku!"

Why in the world is he being so rude? Especially to someone as cute as Midoriya? Oh lord.. I totally didn't just call him cute..

Wait, did he just call his bully 'Kacchan'? 

I sassily put my hand on my hip. "Don't fight with him, you came to fight me." 

He growls and mutters something under his breath.

I speak up once more. "So, I'd like to know who I'm battling.. What should I call you?" He deeply stares into my eyes as he growls, "Katsuki Bakugou"

I tell him my name again. "Well you wanna start or what?" 

Without another word, I follow him into the so called 'arena'. Dammit! I should have asked Uraraka what his quirk was. I hear someone yell "3-2-1 go!" 

Bakugou instantly begins to fire something at me. I wait for his blast to get 3 inches in front of me. "Freeze!" I call out. 

Bakugou and his blast freeze as told. Seconds later, a force field like mirror reflects his blast back as him. I hear a mixture of 'ooh' s and 'ahh' s from the rest of my class.

He angrily blasts me repeatedly, and I reflect every one of them. He's on the ground, while I'm standing tall and without a scratch. 

"Just give it up kitty boy, you're on your knees. I can already tell you hate to lose, but you'll just have to deal with it."

He gets up and tried to punch me. Actual physical contact is alot harder for me to reflect, but I manage to pull it off.  He blasts me a couple more times..but they reflect right back at him. I don't know if either of us can keep this up. i feel myself getting a little dizzy, and my head starts to hurt. a feeling of nausea rushes through my body, but i keep my composure.

I force myself to chuckle. "Is this over yet?" I ask the teacher, hoping he says yes. 

Fortunately he nods his head, so I exit the area and walk over to Uraraka.

"You did amazing!" People surround me. I hear someone say, "Bakugou is one of the toughest people here!" Another yells, "well, he was!" 

I look back at Bakugou, steam blowing from his ears. "Y/N!! Just because you won now doesn't mean you're better than me!" 

I brush it off, not wanting to deal with him. I see Midoriya is missing from the crowd so I walk over to him. 

His cheeks aren't a dark red like they were before. Instead they're a light scarlet. I completely forgot what I came to say.

I take in his facial feature. Deep, forest green eyes, cute freckles that go perfect with his smile. 

"Oh, Y/N. Y-you did great o-out there."

I push a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thanks."