Catching Feelings

The day just blows by. Before me and Midoriya leave, the boy that Ochako told me was Tenya, walks up to me. " Hi Y/N I'm Iida Tenya. Class representative."
We shake hands. "I apologize for not introducing myself sooner."  His hand shakes as he pulls away.
"Oh, it's fine. Really... So, you coming over to my place to swim?"
He nods his head. "I just have to gather some things first, then I'll be over."

We part our ways and it's only me and Midoriya.  "Ochako never told me if you were coming either.. Are you?"
His eyes light up. "Yeah! I don't want to miss out on the fun!"

Izuku POV
When she asks me, I can't help but imagine her in a bathing suit. My face will be so red, I might as well be a tomato!  "Uh Y/N is it okay if I grab something from my place before I come over?" She smiles brightly as me. "Oh sure! I have something to do anyways. I'll be sure to finish before you guys get there... Well, this is my stop, see ya later!"
I wave goodbye to her.
I know we've been friends for...not even a week but she is just so.. Breathtaking

Y/N POV
Once I get inside, I'm sure to tidy some things up.
The doorbell rings. "Coming!" I open the door to see Ochako standing there and she hugs me.  "Hey Y/N!" I pull her into the house, still hugging.

"Y/N it feels like it's been forever!" She lets go and takes her bathing suit out of her bag.

"It's brand new!" She looks so happy.
Her suit was a light teal with pineapples all over it. "That's so cute"
She smiles even wider. "I know right"
I show her around the house so she knows where everything is.

Eventually, she pulls me aside. "Uh, Y/N. Can I tell you a secret?"
I nod my head.  "I...think that I have a tiny crush on someone," She says quietly.
I dramatically gasp. "Tell me tell me tell me!"
She puts her finger over her lips. "You can't tell him."
"I promise I won't."
She thinks for a moment, then speaks. "I... Like iida.."

My eyes widen. "You guys would be so cute together. And as much as I want to, i wont tell anyone."
I hear another knock at the door. " Ochako, you can change while I get the door".
I rush to see who it is. When I open the door, I see Midoriya and iida standing side by side.

  "Hi guys! Come on in! Ochako is changing upstairs. She'll be down in a bit."
The boys wait in the living room while I go up to see Ochako. "The boys are here~"
She opens the bathroom door and puts a hand on her hip.

"Do you have a bathing suit cover I can borrow?"

"yeah"
I run to go get a silky white coverlet for her. "Thanks Y/N"
I go downstairs and tell the boys they can take turns changing. Ochako comes down and greets them, then goes outside. I leave to the kitchen to make lemonade for anyone who wants it. I turn around to set the glasses on the table, but I see Midoriya standing there. In nothing but his swimming shorts. Just so I don't drop the glass, I set it back down. "I uh..   S-see you've changed already. You can go wait outside with Ochako if y-you want"

  I can't look away from his body... his perfect skin..

-time skip-

Izuku POV

I'm in the pool with the others, having a good time but someone's missing. "Where is Y/N?" I stop and mutter to myself.
I hear the poolside door open and out comes Y/N in a bathing suit. 'Stop being a perv Izuku!'  I think to myself.
She walks over to the edge and jumps in. Her hair, her skin.
Iida nudges me. "Don't stare, you'll make it obvious" he whispers. I snap out of it.
About half an hour later, it turns out we've sort of separated. Iida and Uraraka are at one end talking and I'm here with Y/N.