Woops!

"Thank you so much for letting me stay Ms. Midoriya" she smiles contently.

"Oh please call me Inko. And it's no problem. I'd do anything for a sweet girl that Izuku has an interest in."

izuku and i blush like crazy. "Mom!" He says out of embarrassment.
Seriously, does she have any idea what she just said?! Maybe it doesn't matter. And maybe I should stop acting like a grade school child.

After dinner, me and Izuku take showers. While I'm drying my hair with a towel, I think to myself, where am I going to sleep? Probably on the couch or something.
I go and knock on Izuku's door. I hear weird noises from his room. "U-uh ha-ang on! I'm changing, I'll b-be out in a bit!"
Was he? No...he's too...innocent.. Yeah. I'll just go downstairs and text Ochako.

-time skip-

"It's time for bed, but I'm not tired." Despite what I just said, I yawn. "Yeah, me either." He yawns as well, causing me to yawn. We're sitting on his bed, yawning and giggling. He is so cute!~
"It's getting a little warm in here. Do you mind if I change my shirt real quick?" He says as he gets up and walks to his dresser. "N-no I don't mind."
I look down at my shorts and fix them since their riding up a little. When I glance upwards, Izuku is shirtless. Oh my god. I could stare at his body all day. If I were to study each and every curve of his body, I'd get an A+++.
"Y/N, are you...ch-checking me out?"
I still can't look away. "What?! No I would never check you out, why would I check you out? I'm not checking you out!"
I was checking him out.. And being so obvious about too. I hide my face in my shirt.
He laughs. "Are you sure? I wouldn't mind if you were."
How. The. Hell. Is. He. So. Confident?
I wanna scream. I look up at him. "Heh. M-maybe I was"

He puts his shirt on and sits beside me. "You wanna watch some videos? Just until we get tired?" He asks, pulling out his phone.

I nod my head as we lay down. His bed is a little small, so we were basically breathing down each others necks. But, we were okay with it.
We were watching videos of heroes battling villains. Mostly All Might though. I never knew Izuku was such a fan. You could see his eyes light up as he saw them fight.
After about an hour, I get a bit tired. I'm so comfortable I can't move.
I nuzzle him. I smell something amazing, but I can't exactly place the scent. Eventually, i drift off to sleep.

IZUKU POV
I look over and see Y/N fast asleep on my shoulder, so I shut off my phone. She moves her head onto my chest, as her arms wrap around me.
I softly call her name to see if she can hear me.

No response.
I kiss the top of her head. "Y/N... I know you can't hear me, but I just need to say this. I love you"
I hold her in return as she hold me and go to sleep with a smile on my face.