Confession

Y/N POV
During lunch, I don't sit with anyone. I actually walk around campus. Ochako has invited me to sit with her multiple times, but I tell her that I have stuff to do.
Today, it's a little windy. I really wish Izuku was with me. Maybe I'd have the guts to tell him that I love him.
No, it's too soon. He'd think that I'm psychotic. Plus, I'd just be a distraction.
"Y/N! Y/N! Wait up!"

Is that?...
I turn around to see a breathless Izuku. "Wait, Izuku?! What are you doing here?"
I might have sounded angry at him, but honestly, I was thrilled. "Well, I wasn't hungry today, so I decided to look for you. "
I think back to this morning. The way his hair smelled, his warmth, the way his arms locked in perfect place around my waist.
Should I? I want to.. No...

I need to.

"Izuku, I need to tell you something. And if you want to, you can never talk to me again it's just. I need to get something off my chest."

IZUKU POV
We continue walking as she speaks. "Izuku... I love you. I have very strong feelings for you. And I know we just met awhile ago, but I knew from the second I saw you, that I was gonna feel this way. And you may never feel the same way, and I'll just have to live with that." 

She pauses for a moment, and so does my heart.
She stops and looks at me, a tear welling up in her eye. When she says the words "I love you" again, I pull her in for a kiss.

Y/N pov

this... is magical.. i love him, so much.

izuku pov

this.. is magical.. i love her, so much.

IZUKU POV
After the kiss, both of our cheeks are a slight red. "Y/N, I love you too. From the second I saw you walk into class 1-A... I can promise you, my heart skipped a beat."

She smiles brightly.

Suddenly, she gasps as if she just realized something. "Cinnamon! That's what it is!"
What? I'm so confused. Cinnamon?

Y/N POV
I remember it. It's cinnamon. "This morning, I woke up to an amazing smell. I couldn't place it, yet it was familiar."
I smile warmly. "Do you know where that smell was coming from?" He asks, slightly tilting his head.
I feel a little nervous, but I wanna tell him. "Your hair, it smells like cinnamon."
We both giggle at eachother.
IZUKU POV
I hear the bell ring. "We better get back to class."      I say, grabbing her hand. "Oh and don't worry, this way to class is empty. Nobody walks this way." She looks me in the eye and smiles adorably.

Y/N POV
I definitely take back what I said about talking about personal information on campus. It just got me a new boyfriend! That I love dearly.

Authors note
Heh, sorry about the crazy POV changes. I tried to limit myself to a few, but I just couldn't.. Sorryyyyyyyy!