The Night

"KIDS! DINER!"
Washington shouts up the stairs, sighing as he hears the group dash down the stairs, shoving each other.
"Why didn't I just bring the Schuylers.." He groans, pinching the bridge of his noes.

"HA! FIRST!" John boasts, grinning.
"Actually. We where." Everyone turns around to see Aaron and James sitting at the table, smiling slyly.

"What! How?!"
"Slowest wins the race, Tommy"
"Would you guys just sit down?"
Their principal hisses, causing the group of teens to sit down instantly.

"What's for dinner?"
"Spaghetti."
"Garlic bread too?"
"Yes Alexander"
Alexander cheers, starting to eat his food.
"I smell a sick obsession. And no, It's not coming from Thomas and James"
"Hey!"
The couple say in unison, red in the face.

"THOMAS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BATHROOM I CALLED DIBS!"
"WELL TO BAD! I'M IN HERE!"
"IM GOING TO BREAK THIS GOD DAMN DOOR DOWN"
Alexander growls, pounding on the door.
He was so done with having Thomas as a room mate and it was only the first day.

"FINE!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"NO THATS RESERVED FOR MY BOYFRIEND."
And with that Alexander slammed the door shut and marched over to John and Lafayette's room. He slams open the door to see them and Hercules singing "Candy store".
They instantly stop and turn off the music with nervous smiles.

"H-Heeeey 'Lex!"
"Totally wasn't listening to Heather's with out you! Ha ha..!"
"I'm still going to kill you. Just you wait."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME YOU WHERE DOING THIS?! Also wait Herc wha-"
Alexander huffs, raising an eyebrow at them and gives Hercules a terrified look. Whom just smiles back at him.

"O-Ok. Um, Anyway, HOW COULD YOU SING IT WITH OUT YOUR VERONICA?!" Alexander hisses, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"W-We thought you where in the shower mon ami!"
"Y-Yeeeaah!"
"You'll be dead where you stand."
Everyone glances at Hercules with terrified and confused glances.

"You know what it's fine. Wanna just restart the musical?"
"DUH!"

"T-Thomas..?" James whispers as he opens the door to his boyfriend's room.
Thomas turns around to smile at him only to see James red in the face and choking to death.

Oh yeah he wasn't wearing any clothes.
"sHIT JAMES SORRY LEMME JUST-"
Thomas wraps his towel around his waist and goes over and pats James on the back.

"You ok-"
"NOIMNOTOKICOMEINHERETOTALKANDYOURNAKED!"
"I just got out of the shower! See, my hairs still wet!" Thomas yelps a bit at James screeching.
"Oooh ok. Because I would have been creepy if you where just randomly sitting here naked."
"Anyway, What do you need to talk about?"
"First, I needed to do this." James puts his hands on Thomas' shoulders and pulls him down into a kiss.
Which Thomas immediately obliged to.

They pulled back and James sits on the bed in the room. "Second. Hercules is going to kill m-me!" The boy squeaked.

"Wait what? Why?"
"Because I helped attack him! Apparently he's coming after me first because I'm his cousin!! T-That doesn't even make sense! H-He should have gone after Hamilton firs-"
"James! Calm down. I'll protect you!"
"I h-highly doubt you'll be able to stop him! What if h-he goes after you instead of me?!"
"Pssssh! I'm not ticklish!"
"I can literally j-just to ask Lafayette-"
"NO NEED TO DO THAt!"
Thomas squeaks, sitting next to James.

Just as he did the door was kicked open.
"JAMES. MADISON."
Hercules barks, entering the room.
"FUCK! NO! TAKE THOMAS INSTEAD-!"
"Wait what?! James!"
Hercules just rolls his eyes, picking up James and darting out the room.

"WAIT NO GET BACK HERE!"
Thomas screeches, putting on some god damn pants before running after Hercules.

"THOMAS HELP!"
James screams before coughing into his elbow.
"IM TRYING! WHY ARE YOU SO FAST?!"
"I used to play foot ball!"
Hercules replies before making a sharp turn and running into his room and slamming the door close.

Thomas bangs on the door. "OPEN UP MULLIGAN!"
"Not a chance!"
The beanie wearing male hums, watching as James sits on his bed.

Hercules simply locks the door and sits next to James.
"Why didn't you help me?!"
He whines.
"Because t-they would h-have came after me!"
James replies, crossing his arms.

"You sure about that?"
"Y-Yes."
"You don't sound very sure~"
"I-I am c-completely s-sure"
"Your stuttering is gettin' worse"
"That d-doesn't mean anything!"
"I'm giving you five seconds to run"
"B-But the d-door is locked"
"One"
"NO NO NO"
"Two"
James unlocks the door and books it down stairs, hiding out in one of the kitchen cabinets. Damn he was doomed.