The Dumbassery Insues

Washington walks down the surprisingly quiet halls of the house, it was unusual for it to be this quite. This was not good, at all.
He continues down the hall, a plastic bag in hand as he does so.

The principal finally reaches his destination, a small game room in the house. He creeks open the door, looking around to make sure no ones there before chucking the bag into the room.

Washington sighs in relief as it hits the ground with out a sound and smiles, closing the door and walking off to his room.
But little did Washington know there where a pair of eyes watching him, a sinister grin on their features.

They run up the stairs with little to no sound, barging into one of the rooms.
"Guys! Washington just had a bag of something! I don't know what it was but I'm assuming by the way he looked around it's-"
"Drugs?"
"What the fuck, Laf! No! I was going to say candy!"
The boy says, shaking his head.
"Well, Laurens. What are we supposed to do with this information?"
Thomas asks, crossing his arms and looking down at the slightly shorter teen.

"I'm glad you asked, Jefferson! We're going to steal it!"
"How? Washington probably has some weird security system set up or something!"
The short silky haired boy protests, a hand on his hip.

"Ok Alex no need for you to sass me! I highly doubt he has any security systems set up!"
John laughs, shaking his head and walking out the door. The group following in pursuit.

Once they got down stairs they stood in front of the door.
"What even is this room?"
"How come we never saw it before?"
"I just want to go to sleep, damn it."
The freckled boy just rolls his eyes, putting his hand on the door bob and gets shocked.

"OW! What the fuck? It shocked me!"
He hisses, Waving his hand around trying to get it to stop stinging.
"Ha ha! I told you! You obviously have to kick open the door though."
Alexander smirks, attempting to kick the door but also gets shocked.

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK! THIS IS WOOD! YOU CANT JUST DEFY THE LAWS OF SCIENCE WASHINGTON!"
The short boy screams out, huffing in frustration.

Hercules shakes his head, pushing the two out of the way.
"Watch and learn, amateurs!"
He cracks his knuckles and neck, inhaling deeply before shouting, "OPEN SESIME!"
"That's not h-how it works H-Herc!"
"YES IT DOES JAMES, WATCH THIS-"
And with that Hercules opens the door with ease.

"Ok what the actual hell. How? What kind of witch craft are you capable of?"
The shorter boy just shrugs at John, smirking.
"There's a lot you don't know about me-"
"I COULD TELL THEM!"
"LAF I SWEAR TO FUDGING GOD KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUt."
"WELL THEY ALREADY KNOW ONE SECRET! WHY NOT THE REST?"
"BECAUSE I SAID NO!"
The two screeches, bickering like an old married couple while the others slink into the room.

Everyone gasps, taking in the look of the room. It was pretty big and had a pool, air hockey, and ping-pong table. It had a large TV with a Xbox under it with some games. There where also a shit tone of bean bags.

The group all exchanged glances before they all let out a battle cry.
Alexander dove for the bag of candy and hid under the pool able and started stuffing his face. Within a few seconds he was yanked out from under it and held to someone chest while bag as taken.

"Thanks for the candy, Hamilton!"
Thomas smirks, booking it towards the door only to be cut off by Hercules and tackled by Lafayette.
"DOUBLE TEAMIng shOULDN'T BE ALLOW-"
He was cut off by someone slamming open the door.

"What is the meaning of this?!"
Washington shouts, watching as the group quickly scrambled into a single file line.
"W-Well sir um, IT WAS JOHN'S FAULT! HE WAS WATCHING YOU!"
Hercules shouts, pointing his finger at John who gasps.
"Betrayal! I thought we had a thing man!"
"Sorry bro, but someone had to take the blow!"

Washington face palms, sighing.
"Give me the candy."
"Wait where is it?"
"You had it last, Thomas!"
"Well its not my fault you tackled me Laf!"
"Wait we'res Burr and Madison?"
Alexander pipes up, looking around the room for them before gasping.
"They ran off with the candy! Those smart mother fu- frickers!"
He quickly changed his wording as he noticed Washington giving him the stink eye.

-Meanwhile-
"Ok James. You take half and I take half!"
Aaron says quietly to the other boy, holding the bag of candy as they sat inside of the closet of his and Washington's room.
"Ok. But w-what if they find us? And attack us a-and then take all t-the candy!"
"Damn, your making them sound like animals!"
Aaron chuckles, which earned a smack to the arm by a slightly flustered James.
"S-Shut up! It's because t-they are!"
"You know you just called your boyfriend an animal right?"
"Fuck."
"Wow well isn't that a nice word!"
And yet again he got a smack to the arm.