The End (Epiloge)

The group of teens climb out of the van they arrived in. This time, no body fought over seats, nor did they yell at each other.
They just sat in a comfortable way and talked like normal kids would, someone telling a joke or two sometimes causing the group to erupt with laughter.
They'd gossip and tell life stories, though their lives had only gone so far at the moment.
The couples leaning against each other and occasionally kissing a bit or hold hands. What? Their seventh graders!

Washington smiled at this from the drivers seat as he started the car, driving once again.
He put on Miranda, still astonished that he had met the creator and that he saved one of his kids lives.
Pretty cool story to tell the school.

In the passenger seat next to Washington sat Aaron Burr. He looked like he was slowly falling asleep, nodding in and out of consciousness but would snap back up after a second of his eyes being closed.
The adult chuckled at this and shook his head a bit.

In the seat behind them say Thomas and James. James was heading a book while Thomas was leaning his head on James, asleep.
James didn't seem to mind though, seeming he had a small smile on his face and had his and Thomas' hands interlocked.
Cute. But they all knew when Thomas woke up he'd be flustered.

The seat next to them was John and Alexander who where quietly chatting to each other about who knows what.
But they where also holding hands and had smiles on their faces.
John's shoulder had partially healed, which was great.
Alexander had to keep and eye on him though to make sure he didn't do anything that could hurt him more.

And then there was Hercules and Lafayette in the seats the behind them. Hercules had his head laying in Lafayette's lap, who was running his hands through Hercules' hair, his beanie put to the side so he looked very similar to James.
The shorter looked very tired but was trying to stay awake. Lafayette on the other hand was wide awake and admiring the other knowing he'd fall asleep sooner or later.
Hercules did in fact fall asleep sooner or later, and Lafayette's heart melting at the adorable sight.

Soon they arrived back at the school, everyone one by one getting out and stretching.
They grab their bags and  wait at the front of the school for their parents.

The first to arrive was Alexander's mom and little brother, Philip.
The younger sibling ran at lightening speed at Alexander, who laughed and opened his arms for him.
Philip grins and hugs him, opening his mouth and rambling on,
"Omg omg! Alex! How was the trip? Was it fun? Learn anything new? If so please tell me I need to know more weaknesses to put in my book!"
The nine year old grins up at Alexander who just shook his head.
"This is getting ridiculous, Pip! How many people do you have blackmail for now?"
"Oooo! I have some for you, John, Laf, a lot for Herc, also a lot for Thomas, Aaron, aaaaand Lee! I haven't got James yet but I know he's hiding it!"
"Whatever Pip! Let's go home!"
And they where off.

Next to arrive was Hercules mom's. They ran over to him and brought him into a tight hug which left him wheezing.
"H-Hi moms!"
He wheezes, smiling king at them.
"How was your trip? Did you and Lafayette smooch?"
"MOM!"
Hercules squeaks, covering his eldest moms mouth, his face turning deep red.
The two parents laugh, the taller picking him up and running to their car causing him to screech at the top of his lungs.
Leaving the two adults to continue to laugh and cover him with kisses as they open their car doors.
And then they where off.

The next to arrive was Thomas and Lafayette's mom. She smiles at them and they hug her.
"It was amazing, Ma! Me and Jemmy spent soooo much time together!  I had to share a room with Hamilton, ugh! It was so bad!"
"I shared a room with John! But we usually slept with our respective partners most of the time!"
Their mother nods and laughs, ruffling their hair earning a screech from Thomas and a giggle from Lafayette.
"Cmon, lets go get something to eat! What should we get?"
"MAC AND CHEESE!"
"No! Let's get Subway!"
"Subway it is!"
"MOOOOM!"
And they where off.

Next was John's dad, who looked very angry and he grabbed John tightly by the arm before seeing Washington glaring at him and loosens his grip and smiles at Washington. Who gives a fake smile back and waves at John, who mouths, 'Please help me.' To him before waving.
And then they where off.

The next to come was Aaron's mom and dad who smiled at him. His father kisses his fore head and his mother kisses his cheek, earning giggles from the boy.
"Hey mom! Hey dad! This trip was awesome!"
He chirps before seeing Theo emerge from behind his parents and smile at Aaron who swiftly picks her up, earning a silent giggle from Theo who signed, 'It was so boring with out you.' At Aaron, who laughs and kisses her cheek, making her grin before he sat the nine year old back down.
"You ready to go, Aaron?"
"Mhmm! Can we stop by Theodosia's before we go home? I've been itching to talk to her!"
"Of course, son!"
And then they where off.

James watches as all his friends and their parents walk away happy, his happy smile fading when it becomes dark out and he's still waiting there with Washington.
"Where's your father, James?"
"I don't know. P-Probably out d-drinking and forgetting about m-me!"
He replies angrily, gritting his teeth.
"Your father drinks? Is that why you come to school with scars?"
"Y-Yes! That son of a bitch doesn't care about anyone's well being expect his! For all he knows I could be dead in a lake and he wouldn't know it or care! H-He hurts me Washington! Sometimes he grabs me by my shirt and yells in my face about being a pansy and being gay! I just want it to end!"
James broke out into sobs, feeling his principal's arms wrap around him in a hug.

"It's ok James. We'll figure this out. We'll take this to court if we need too."
Washington replies softly, rubbing circles into James' back who clung onto his shirt for dear life as he sobbed.
"R-Really?"
"Yeah. Cmon. Let's go inside so we can sit down ok?"

And they where off. And everything was ok.

—————————————
Hey guys! Mango here! And this is the end of this book! There will be a sequel that I'm planning! Also a Halloween special and Christmas one! I hope you guys, gals, and non binary pals enjoyed this book! See you on the flip side, guys!
- Mango.