The Time

-Time skip to the night-

Hercules sighs as he climbs into bed, James had decided he'd sleep on the couch with Thomas that night because Alexander was being a prick. So he had the room to himself. Great.

Hercules stares at the roof of the bed room before feeling a sharp pain through his abdomen.
"Mother fucker-!" He squeaks, clutching his stomach before realizing what it was. Fuck. Fuuuck. Not this week, god not this week.
He quickly crumbled to the bathrooms and rummaged around through the cabinets but didn't find what he needed.

He groaned as he got up and booked it to Washington's room. He knows, so hopefully he'd know what to do.
"W-Washington-?"
He whisper yells at the door, knocking on it. Only for it to be opened by Aaron.
Fuck.
"Yes?"
"I um, I need Washingt-"
Another sharp pain caused him to flinch and grind is teeth. Which caused Aaron to give him a concerned yet knowing look.
"You need any pain meds? Pa-"
"Yes! Do you have any?"
"I do! Come in!"
Aaron shuffles to the side to let the other in, who quickly scrambled inside.

"Wait why do you have.. them?"
"Oh! I- Um.. Just incase my sister needed some!"
"Your sisters to young to have it. And how do you even know what I'm referring to?"
This made Aaron nervous, staring at his feet and closing the door.

"So- Um.. Way back in fifth grade I looked at my self in the mirror and saw someone I didn't know. I didn't like how I looked. It was like I wasn't me, y'know? I-I told my mom and she told me what it meant and I was mortified. I didn't want to admit that it was the truth and I couldn't deny it. It took a while but before I came to our school I decided I didn't want to be a female anymore, it didn't feel right. So my mom bought be a binder and so on. And here we are."
Aaron admits, flashing a wide eyed Hercules a smile.

"That's.. That's close to what happened to me. I really didn't like the look of my boobs, like when puberty came around it scared me. Boys started looking at me differently and I was baffled that it was because of some sack of milks. Like the fuck? So I did a bit of research and figured it out. I was trans. So I came out to my mom, along with me being Pan, and she bought me my binder!"
Hercules explains, a smile on his face which quickly changed after another cramp.
"Soooo,, Do you have any or do you now?"
"I do!"
The shorter boy scrambles over to his backpack and taking out a few and handing them to Hercules.

"And as for pain medicine, their in the cabinet in the kitchen!"
Aaron smiles at Hercules who hugged him tightly.
"You are so sweet! Thank you! For these and for coming out to me! If you need to talk just come to me, ok?"
Hercules pulls back from the hug and grins as Aaron nods.

"Ok good! Cuz' we gotta stick together! See you in the morin'!"
And with that he was off, and Aaron msat on his bed with a smile.
"Who would have thought?"

———————-
Shit I forgot to add thiS- Um- Hi its Mango- And This chapter was a coming out chapter for Herc and Aaron! So yeah- bye yoU EGGS-