The Lake (Prt.1)

"Jefferson."
Thomas rolls over, forcing his face into his pillow.
"Jefferson!"
Thomas groans, trying to drown out the voice.
"JEFFERSON GET THE HELL UP JAMES IS GONE"
Thomas instantly springs up, almost hitting Hercules in the face.

"James is missing? How?! Did you ask Mr. Washington?!"
"N-No! Not yet!"
"Then why the hell are you still in here! Let's go ask!"
Thomas hisses, grabbing Hercules by the arm and pulling him out of his room, looking back one last time to see a surprisingly still asleep Alexander.

"MISTER WASHINGTON!"
Hercules screeches, banging on the door.
"HAVE YOU SEEM JAMES?"
Thomas adds, also banging hoping that'll help somehow.

"What is the meaning of this?"
Washington groans, opening his door.
"We don't know where James is!"
"I-I think I might have scared him to badly and I don't k-know where he went!"
Hercules stammers out after Thomas, pure fear and sadness in his voice.

"Oh. Well, That's on you guys."
Washington smirks, leaning against his door frame.
"What do you mean by, 'Well that's on you guys'?! Your the adult! You should know where he is!!"
Thomas barks, his angriness coming from fear.
"I can't lose my little cousin. What if he's dead somewhere in the lake o-oh my lord I wouldn't he able to f-forgive myself-"
"Hey what are you guys t-talkin' about?"
A voice murmurs from behind Washington.

Thomas and Hercules' eyes widen, as James peeks from behind their principle.
"JAMES?!"
"Y-Yeeeah?"
Thomas pulls him into a hug, kissing him all over his face.
"We thought you where lost!"
Hercules pushes Thomas away and give James' a bear hug.
"I literally thought you where dead!"
He groans, sounding on the verge of tears.
"Well I-I'm not dead! Or l-lost! I was just camping o-out here for the night so y-you wouldn't attack me!"
James squeaks, pointing at Hercules who just smirks.

"Your in an even worse place now, Jemmy.".
"N-No Thank you! Oh! We're going t-to the lake today!"
"Wait there's a lake?"
The poofy hairs teen buts in, tilting his head.

Washington nods.
"Yup! We're going as soon as we're done with breakfast! It's seven a.m and we're going out at ten! We have three hours left! So go eat!"

And that's what they did.

"FUCK- LAF!"
"Yes Herc?"
"IM STUCK"
"Encore! Comment continues-tu à faire ça, mon amour?"
"S'NOT MY FAULT I CANT ALWAYS TAKE MY BINDE- UM, T-SHIRT OFF CORRECTLY!"
Hercules yelps, standing in the middle of the bathroom connected to his and James' room.
"Whatever! Oh! James, how you say, Explained to me how you chased after him!"
"He deserved it for not helping me! And he hid from me last night and we couldn't find him! I thought he was dead in the woods somewhere!"
Hercules whines, hating his current situation.

"Well I'm going to avenge him!"
"Wait what how- wAIT SHIT LAF I S-SWEAR TO GOd-"
"What? Tu ne peux pas supporter un petit chatouillement, mon amour.~"
Lafayette coos, his arms wrapped around Hercules' midsection, lightly jabbing at his stomach.0
"I-IHI DON'T KNOw-!"
"Hey guys where about to leave-"
Alexander walks in, a towel in hand.
"Oh shit wrong time? I'll just-"
"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"
The couple screeches in unison. Lafayette yanking down Hercules' "T-Shirt".

"Yeeeaah, Suuuure. JOHN THEY WHERE DOING IIIITT!" Alexander screams, dashing out of the room giggling like a school girl.

"God damn him.."
"Tu es vraiment mignon quand tu ris, Amour."
"Whaaat?"
"It's not important! Just put on your trunks so we can get going!"

"Everyone got towels?"
Washington asks, standing infront of the group of teens by the lake, holding a check list.
"Check!"
"Umbrellas?"
"Check!"
"Sunscreen?"
"Uuum.."
Everyone looks at each other. Hercules face palms and pulls out some sunscreen. "I swear to god I'm the only one who cares about this stuff! Seriously! I can't be the only one who carries around everything!"
"Well you are kinda' the mom friend, Herc!"
"I take offense to that."
"CAN YOU JUST PASS ME THE SUN SCREEN IM ACTUALLY BURNING ALIVE OVER HERE-!"
The short, black haired boy squeaks, catching the sun screen as it was chucked at him.

"Now everyone put some on, I'm looking at you Laurens."
"But!"
"No buts! Put it on!"

Once they did so they all scrambled over to the water, standing in a line.
Thomas Clears his throat.
"Sooooo, Who's gettin' in first-"
Just as he finished his sentence he was shoved into the water. He swims back up, hair stuck to his face as he spits out water. "WHO WAS IT?!"
Everyone points at Lafayette, whom was smirking and had his arms crossed.

"OH YOU ARE GOING DOWN BITch" Thomas emerges from the water and picks up Lafayette.
"ATTENDEZ! NON JE T'EN PRIE-"
Was all he could sputter before being chucked into the lake by his brother.
Everyone let out cries of victory before shoving each other into the lake. Until there was one. Alexander Hamilton.

"Ha Ha! I win!"
"Actually Alexander. We win."
"WAIT WHAT BURR NO-"
And with that he was shoved in.
Aaron just smiles and sits by the edge of the water.

Alexander swims up, gasping for air dramatically. "How. DARE you! You are going DOWN!" He hisses playfully, crawling out of the lake and towards Aaron.
"Shit-!"
Aaron yelps, quickly standing up and scurrying to Washington.
"No fair! You can't just hide behind da- Washington!"
Washington just shakes his head, picking up Burr and sets him next to Alex.

"NOOOOOO! WASHINGTON WHY-"
"Thanks dad!" Alexander beams, not noticing his mistake as he drags Aaron to the water. "A-Alex! You don't have to do this!"
"Oh Yes I do!"
And with that, Burr was tossed into the water.