The Phone Call

"You did what?"
"I-I kissed her! And it was amazing!"
Your probably wondering what is happening. Well, Lafayette is on the phone with Maria. Who had kissed Eliza, and now Lafayette owes Hercules ten dollars.

"I'm so proud of you! What was her reaction? Are you two dating now? Did you touch her as-"
"STOP-! GOD! She blushes profusely and she hugged me and told he she loved me and I said I love you too and it was so sappy but I loved every second of it! We're going on a date tomorrow actually! Charles Lee is gonna dress me up and shit!"
"Wait did you say Charles Lee?"
"Yeah! Why?"
"John hates that dude! He talked shit about Washington!"
"Wasn't that back in sixth grade? And didn't John break his ribs? And didn't they apologise??"
"They did but John still hates him!"
Lafayette sighs, fiddling with his charger as he spoke. It was a habit he picked up.
"I know I know! But Charlie is a better person now! And he's dating Samuel!"
"Samuel Seabury? Well at least he's with someone nice! Sam is super sweet! Even if Alex tried beating him up once.."
The French fry trails, trying to figure out why the hell his group had so many problems with different people.
Maria rolls her eyes from the other line, painting her nails and saying,
"What is up with your group and fighting people? It's ridiculous! Like seriously, you and Burr are the only ones who haven't gotten into any fights!"
"Wait James got into a fight?"
"Mhmm! It was insane! He's hella strong is you get him angry enough! Kinda like Hercules! Maybe stronger!"
Lafayette's eyes widen, thinking back to the time that J.D kid pissed James off and ended with James punching, and denting, the locker next to him.

"Mon Dieu.."
"I know right? I'm also pretty sure he cursed out a teacher once and flipped her desk!"
"Holy shit James is actually terrifying.. Wait how do you know all this stuff?"
"Gossip! Duh! Jenna spreads around a lot of stuff! Even if I can tell it's fake."

The tall French kind chuckles, sighing. "That girl knows everything thing about everyone! But she seems pretty nice! Isn't she dating Christine? That one theatre girl?"
"Mhmm! True lesbians! Gotta love them! Them and Rich and Jake are the cutest couples to be honest!"
"I agree! Me and Herc aren't really out to the school yet but when we are we'll win cutest couple! Contrairement à ces salopes droites!"
Maria snorted from the other line, almost dropping her nail polish.

"Exactly! Those straight bitches ain't got a chance! They ain't got to skills!"
"Maria!"
"What? It's true! They don't!"
"Angelica's straight and she had skills! She scares the fuck out of Alex and Thomas!"
"True! Soooooo, how's the trip going so far?"
"Amazing! It's fun! I kiiiinda accidentally spilled one of Hercules' secrets-! But it's all good! Aaron almost drowned because of Alexander and Aaron was pissed. You know what you said about James getting angry? Yeah that's how Aaron was."
"Oh damn. Are they friends again?"
"Yu-"

Lafayette was cut off by the door slamming open and Hercules trudging into the room looking tired as heck.
"What are you doing up, mon anour? It's one am!"
"Can't sleep. Cramps.."
The shorter simply mumbles, laying across Lafayette.

"Sorry Maria! Hercules just came in."
"Tell him I said hi!"
"Herc! Maria said hi!"
"Yooo.."
"He said yo!"
Lafayette chirps, running his hands through Hercules' hair watching as his boyfriend sighs and smiles and Lafayette's heart skips a beat.

"Laf? You ok? Your breathing pretty damn hard into your phone!"
Maria's voice snaps Lafayette out of his thoughts, a blush spreading across his face.
"I- Um. I'm fine. Just admiring pure beauty." He sighs, smiling as Hercules cheeks tint a shade of red and hides his face in his hands.

"Lafayette. You cheesy son of a bitch I know your referring to Hercules by the tone in your voice."
"How can you read me so well?"
"We've know each other since second grade!"
Maria rolls her eyes, thinking back to their younger days and how much better it was.

"I know I know! But you can read almost anyo-"
"WAIT SORRY LAF ELIZA IS CALLING GOTTA' TAKE THIS-"
And with that the red loving girl hung up, leaving Lafayette confused yet happy for them. He looks down at his now sleeping boyfriend and smiles, continuing to run his hands through his hair.

"Adorable."