The Dad Talk (+ Alex and Aaron Bonding I Guess)

Washington paces around his room infront of his two students. Who where sitting on his bed. "I expected more from you two! I thought it was going to be with something Jefferson involved! Not with you two! You are one top of all of my classes at the school-"
"I understand sir but Burr started it."
"I won't hesitate to snap your neck, Hamilton."
Burr growls, glaring at Alexander who stuck his tongue out at him.

"My lord.. What happened? You two have been friends for years and now you got into one issue you hate each other?"
"Well sir. He did try and kill me."
"No I didn't! I never knew you couldn't swim! Plus you where smiling!"
"That was for a completely different reason! That I refuse to comment on!"
"Wait what-"
"STOP! That is enough! You two will stay in here until you two make up." Washing orders, pinching the bridge of his noes.

"BUT DAD!"
"No buts sons! Now I'm going to go check on the others while you two make up with each other"
And with that Washington was gone.

Aaron looks at Alexander. Who was sitting next to him. And shoves his off the bed laughing.
"Ha!"
"YOU OVERRATED LITTLE TWINK!"
"ESCUSE ME IM A TWUNK OK! ITS A COMBINATION OF TWINK AND HUNK!" Aaron screeches, fighting back a smile and laughter.

"WELL UM. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER!"
"Ha!"
"I can do anything better than you!"
"No you can't!"
"Yes I can!"
"No you c-"
Aaron was cut off by giggling from outside the door. He narrows his eyes, walking over and opening the door. Causing the whole squad to fall onto the floor infront of him.

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL"
Aaron yelps, standing in front of the pile that is his friends.
"We where spying on you!"
"LAF WHY DID YOU TELL HIM!"
"Because it's true!"
"You singin' was hilariously good, Burr."
Thomas smirks at him, seeing a blush rise onto his cheeks.

"I hate all of you so much." He mumbles, pinching the bridge of his noes. Something he picked up from Washington.
"You loooove us!"
John coos, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy.
"Yeah! We're the light of your life!"
Thomas snickers, joining the hug along with James.
Soon the whole group was hugging a very flustered Aaron.
"Let. Me. Go!"
"No! Y-You're grumpy so we're cheering y-you up!"

Just then Washington walked in. Smiling at the sight of the group, clearing his throat. Everyone scrambles away from each other, everyone falling due to how close they where to each other.
"SHIT UM- HI MISTER WASHINGTON WHATS POPPIN?" John grins and laughs nervously, striking a pose on the ground.

"I'm doing pretty well, Mr. Laurens. What where you guys doing?"
"Cheering up Burr!"
Lafayette chimes with a big grin.
Aaron just rolls his eyes, his face a bright red.
"Well I can see that! Oh I made lunch and lemonade if any of you want any!"
Washington smirks, moving out of the door way as everyone scrambled off the ground and out the door.