Getch ur ass up

No one pov~

"......ngkook Jungkook JUNGKOOK!!"

"Ok,,ok I'm up!" Jungkook said as he tried to open his eyes only to shut them again to be blinded from the light coming from his open-curtained window.

With his eyes still closed Jungkook slowly sat up in his bed rubbing his eyes to hopefully ease them into the horribly bright light.

Once he felt it was safe enough, he opened his eyes to see his roommate Jimin about to pour a bucket of water on his sleepy body.

"Get your ass up you got 10 minutes to get ready if your not downstairs in 12
ima' leave and not save any breakfast. So i suggest you start getting ready now."

And with that Jimin leaves out of the room probably starting to make breakfast.

(Ok it might seem like Jimin is an ass of a friend but he is usually a sweetheart its just that the mornings is not his time of day. And Jungkook understands that and is used to the wrath of the midget in the morning.)

After a few more seconds Jungkook lazily got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom and did his morning routine.

After some time in the bathroom Jungkook got dressed.

Once he felt he looked good enough . Jungkook walked down the stairs and sat down just in time before Jimin was going to throw away all the precious food.

Jimin and Jungkook were having a staring contest until Jungkook decided to look down to take a bite of his meal.

"Jimothy i must say this meal is...."

"Is what jeon....what is it?"

"Its good."

"....Oh thank you.."

After awkward interaction they just talked about random things while eating.

Once they both finished their food they left the house and went into Jimins car and headed to the school.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter its just kind of the chapter be for everything starts to happen.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨