Interrupted

Taehyung slowly went up to Jungkooks ear his lips slightly touching his cheek.

"Then don't" Taehyung breathes out as he places a long sensual kiss right blow Jungkooks ear.

As Taehyung looked back into Jungkook eyes , they were dark and clouded with lust.

Jungkook gently grabbed Taehyung by the chin bringing their faces close but not close enough, lips almost touchjng but not.

Just as they were going to connect their lips a knock echoed throughout the room. Taehyung lightly pushed Jungkook out of the way quickly opening the door.

Luckily at the door was Jimin asking if Jungkook if they are going home together because Jimin had to go to work and thankfully didn't ask any questions of why the two was alone together with the curtains down....well for now that is.

Jungkook answered Jimins question with an "yes" and quickly turned around slightly bowing to Taehyung leaving with a "bye Mr. Kim" and a wink which made Taehyung blush lightly.

"I swear that kid" Taehyung whispered with his hands on his cheeks smiling a little.

••—••

After Jimin dropped off Jungkook, Jungkook went straight to his room to cleaned up.

After he was done he went into the living room at sat on the large black couch, he pulled out his phone deciding to scroll through his social medias.

He went on Instagram and scrolled through his feed liking a couple of his friends pictures. Then and idea popped in his head.

"I wonder if Taehyung has an instagram account"

Jungkook totally dismissed the idea of calling Taehyung "Mr.Kim" unless they are in front of other people but even then he can use it to tease the teacher.

But anyways, he searched up the teacher, finally after 3 minutes he found his account with the name of
'TigerTae95' and Jungkook thought the name was the cutest thing ever besides the teacher himself.

Jungkook saw the huge following he had, he scrolled through a few post screenshot-ing a couple of pictures because why not.

After scrolling through majority of Taehyungs account he went back to the top a followed him.

••—••
Taehyung focus

Taehyung stayed behind in his classroom for a little longer to do some work so he didn't have as much later on.

He was about to finish up until a 'Dingg' came from his phone.

He looked to see he got an a new follower on Instagram so he went to see who it is and when he did his heart beat quickened.

On the screen he saw that "Jeonjjk" followed him. He look through the males account and ended up blushing from all the good-looking selfies of the male.

"What a daddy" Taehyung thought going back up to the account immediately clicking follow.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!

Comment and vote please!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

-Not edited-