Blush

|Jungkook speaking: is Bolded.         

Jungkooks inside thoughts: is italics

Other person speaking: is underlined |
__________________________ Jungkook packed up his things and went to his locker grabbing all the things he needed for History class.

"Lets hope for the best" Jungkook whispers as he walks into the history classroom.

Jungkook came a little early seeing there was no teacher or students in the classroom so he headed to the very last row sitting by the window so he could feel the cold air.

He was about to fall asleep but someone unexpectedly entered the room not noticing the almost asleep boy bye the window.

The person was cleaning up the teacher desk and placing down papers and folder.

"He must be the new teacher"

Jungkook kept watching the male and when he bent over A switch in Jungkooks brain shut on.

"Thats the guy with an nice ass...wait wAIt is this person is the history teacher if he is oh,, he might want to protect himself ... or more specifically his asS"

Jungkook smirked to himself and decided to make sure the teacher knew he wasn't the only one in the room.

"Are you the new history teacher?"

The male by the desk quickly turned around to see a dadd-*CoUGh* the person he bumped into this morning.

"Oh yes.... and are you the person i bumped into this morning?"

"Yup... whats your name?"

"You can call me Mr. Kim"

"But what if i don't want to"

"You have to... what else would you call me then..?"

"How about baby boy or kitten?"

To say Mr. Kim was surprised was an understatement the two names had him blushing furiously while Jungkook just sat back in his chair eyebrow raised.

"That is not very appropriate"

"It doesn't matter if it's appropriate or not, you look like you like it anyways telling by the way your blushing right now and i would love to have a cute little kitten just like you sittin' right.on.my.lap"

Jungkook sits lean back in his chair smirking with an eyebrow raised.

Mr.Kim was now as red as a tomato trying to distract himself from the temptation right before his eyes and when to organize his desk before students piled in.

After some time students started to fill in and class started.

During the whole class period Mr. Kim tried to avoid Jungkook which made Jungkook want to tease the teacher even more.

"Get ready kitten, because can't avoid me for long..."

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed and ima keep calling Tae Mr. Kim until Jungkook or 'us' 'finds out' his name...

.... i know i know it will get annoying, i get annoyed typing it but it will just be there...

Thanks for reading please comments and vote!✨

Also check out my other stories!💕

-not edited-