Curtains closed

During the whole class period Mr. Kim tried to avoid Jungkook which made Jungkook want to tease the teacher even more.

"Get ready kitten, because can't avoid me for long..."

Once the end of the day bell rang students hurriedly rushed out of the classes like their was a Black Friday sale was going on outside but unlike the others Jungkook took his precious time to pack up.

Once all the students left the classroom Jungkook made his way over to the door shut it, locked it, and closed the curtains.

He didn't have to worry about the other windows since the curtains were already down from earlier during class.

Mr. Kim looked back at Jungkook in confusion.

"What are you doing Jungkook?'

"i just want to talk babe.."

Jungkook slowly walked his way up to the teacher, once their a couple inches aways from each other Jungkook trails his hands through Mr.Kims hair slightly tugging on a few strands which made Mr.Kim moan lowly.

"Whats your name baby boy.. hmm?"

Mr. Kim didn't know what came over him but he found himself whispering his name luckily Jungkook catching it.

"Taehyung.... Kim Taehyung"

Jungkook says, liking the way the name rolls of his tongue Taehyung liking it just as equally.

Jungkook looked at the male studying his features and he cant get over the fact just how beautiful the male in front of him is.

"Your so..so..pretty you know that...right?"

Taehyung just shook his head stuck under the spell of Jeon Jungkook, he knows he supposed to be professional but every ounce of control he had  slipped away in an instant under the  males words, and the thing is Taehyung is okay with it all because he wanted to be dominated by the male in front of him in every.single.way.

Jungkook took his hands from Taehyungs hair  and trailed his fingers against males smooth skin from his eyes, to the bridge of his noes, over to his cheeks, all the down to his lips.

Jungkooks thumb lingered on Taehyungs bottom lip slightly pulling it down.

Taehyung not caring about control decided to swipe his tongue against Jungkooks thumb looking him straight in the eyes with innocence despite his current actions.

Jungkooks breath hitched at the elders action, and he was surprised. He expected the other to come to his senses and pull away scolding him from being inappropriate but obviously that didn't happen.

"you don't want to do the kitten, i might not be able to control myself."

Taehyung slowly went up to Jungkooks ear his lips slightly touching his cheek.

"Then don't" Taehyung breathes out as he places a long sensual kiss right blow Jungkooks ear.

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

It might seem that the story is going by too quickly but these are some kinky bitches you dealing with here....

Anyways... comment and vote!✨✨✨

And check out my other stories💕

-not edited-