asS

<Jungkook speaking: is bolded>

After awkward interaction they just talked about random things while eating.

Once they both finished their food they left the house and went into Jimins car and headed to the school.

-At the school-

Once two arrived Jimin ran straight to the music class room to talk to Mr. Min about the upcoming assignment while Jungkook slowly roamed the hall taking the longest time ever to get to his locker.

Jungkook was walking with no care until he bumped into someone .

Jungkook was quick to regain his balance but the other person wasn't so lucky so Jungkook quickly grabbed the person by their arm to keep them from falling.

"Sorry about that i wasn't paying much attention to were i was going" the person quickly mutters while picking up their belongings off of the floor.

As the person turned around to pick up their stuff Jungkook saw the best looking ass in his whole existence.

Jungkook just sat there biting his lip while staring at the oh so glorious ass.

The person finished picking up their stuff and quickly left continuing their journey without saying another word.

'I wonder if their face is just as amazing as their ass' Jungkook wonders while smirking.

Jungkook finally reached his locker taking out his science notebook.

"Lets get this shit over with" Jungkook mumbles with distaste.

___________________________

Jungkooks Schedule

1st period: Science

2nd period: Trigonometry

3rd period: Physical Education

Lunch

4th period: Music

5th period: Art

6th period: English

7th period: History

___________________________

-Lunch Time-

Jungkook walks out of the gym into the cafeteria to get lunch. In all honesty the schools lunch is not completely ass in Jungkooks opinion.

He goes and buy a chicken salad and a water.

He goes towards over to the table that he and Jimin usually sits to see Jimin picking at his fries all the while starring into space.

Jungkook thought that was the perfect time to scare the poor soul.

Jungkook sneakily walks toward Jimins back setting his food at a nearby table he harshley throw his hands onto Jimins shoulders shouting into his ears.

What Jungkook got in reaturn was a high pitched scream and a fry slapped into his face.

Jungkook made a look of disgust and quickly wiped the fry off of his face.

"Gross man"

"It wouldnt have happened if you didnt scare the shitholes out of me smart one"

"It was worth to see the look on you face tho"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Jungkook chuckles and grabs his almost forgotten food to sit infront of Jimin.

Jungkook and jimin just sat at the table talking about Nothing really until Jimin brought up the topic of the new history teacher.

"Oh ya did you hear of the new history teacher?"

"No why... amd what happen to Mrs.Un?"

".... she dead bro"

"...oh"

"Well anyways!" Jimins says excitedly.

"Anyways what"

"The new history teach is a male and i heard he's pretty good looking"

"How old is he?"

"23 i think I'm not sure"

"So he's pretty young"

"Yeah"

"Hopefully he's not an ass....Speaking of ass i walked into this guy when i was going to my locker and he dropped his stuff right..."

"Right..."

"Well imma just say when he bent down to pick their stuff up i saw the most glorious ass in my life"

"Typical Jungkook... but do you know who it is.."

"No he ran off before i can see his face"

"Oh... well lets go to class the bell is about to ring and i don't want to be swarmed with gremlins"

Jimin and Jungkook trashed the rest of their food and headed to their respective classes.

-Jungkooks 6th period class-

"Jungkook please tell the class you favorite food in English please"

"Ok Mr. Im"

Jungkook went ahead to tell the class his favorite food making a few mistakes here and there but overall doing a decent job.

"Thank you Jungkook you did a good job"

"Thanks.."

BLRinGGG (its the bell)

Jungkook packed up his things and went to his locker grabbing all the things he needed for History class.

"Lets hope for the best" Jungkook whispers as he walks into the history classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed.

comment and vote!! Please

And check out my other stories!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨