Before the surprise

Jungkook busted 10377338 UwUs at that moment and planted a soft peck on the teachers cheek.

"He's just so cute"

~

Its been three months since Tae became the new history teacher and Jungkook trying to "woo" the male wich in Taehyungs opinion is the most cutest, funniest, hottest shit ever. (Also Jungkooks history grades is flourishing.)

Jungkook will pull actions like making little notes and sticking them under taehyungs desk having cute messages like "Your smile is brighter than the stars in the dark sky" and shit like that making Taes day much more happier, but will he admit it? Mabey.

But dont get him wrong Jungkook fuck boy moments be gettin his panties drippin.

Yes, you read that correctly.. panties.

And yes Taehyungs heart swells with happiness evertime his eyes land upon the raven-headed sex god (yes, he dyed his hair) who can also be a fluffy ass bunny.

..-..
JUNGKOOK FOCUS

Currently Taehyung was in the middle of a lesson teaching about the DMZ or some shit and Jungkook was half listening.

For once he wasn't thinking about Taes ass but how was he going to get his teacher to fall for him. He did want Taes ass he wanted all of him. Okay maybe at first he wanted his ass but after spending his time with Tae made Jungkook want to keep him as his.

..-..

"Teacher Kim~"

Currently its afterschool and Jungkook stayed to be with his beloved tacher. Today jimin was gone for the week with some other music students because they went on a field trip.

Usually Jungkook would just stay and watch Taehyung finish grading papers or planing for the next day but he decided today is the day to be brave.

Taehyung looked up from his planner with a tired smile.

"Yes Jungkook?"

"When will you be finished?"

Taehyung looked back down to his planner then back up to Jungkook.

"In about ten minutes.... why??"

"Cancel any plans you had tonight because i have a surprise!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his  eyebrows furrowed then shaking his head chuckling.

"Whatever you say bunny boy"

..-..

After a longggggggg ten minutes Tae finished his worked and packed up. Jungkook popped up pulling Tae out of the school rushing to unlock his car.

He softly pushed Tae into the car buckling him in which caused him to blush, then hoping into the drivers side buckling himself in and driving off to god knows where.

Ten minutes later Jungkook and Tae was faced with a nice as apartment.

Jungkook quickly got out of the car then ran over to Taehyungs side and carefully pulled him out of the car too.

Jungkook led Taehyung in to the building and in the elevators all the while holding the latters hand.

The elevator stopped at the 6th floor and Jungkook lead Taehyung down the hall and to the left which showed the number '69'.

Jungkook pulled out his keys and insert  one of them into the lock. Jungkook opened the door and entered holding the door open for Taehyung to come in.

..__-__..

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry i haven't updated in forever and also sorry if this chapter is everywhere hopefully the next chapter will be better!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤