Kim Taehyung

As you already know Taehyung works as a History teacher at SuCheong High.

At school he is very calm and collected, he's one of the cool young teachers that make the most boring subjects interesting, but isn't afraid to be strict if needed.

He is very friendly and loves to make others happy.

This is just basic knowledge you'll learn with being with him for a couple of days.

But once he trusts you enough to fully show his personality you'll be surprised.

Kim Taehyung is a kinky baby boy.

Not to anyone that is, he doesn't go to his friends house and ask to get dicked down, no.

To everyone that is close to him knows that he is a needy baby boy. He is super child-like he loves to cuddle and LOVES attention, hes not a little, but tends to act like one out of habit because hes been spoiled his whole life.

He's like a sugar baby, and if he doesn't get what he wants he will pout and whine about it. And wont talk to you if you don't give him what he wants, sometimes he will let it go because its tiring to ignore someone all the time, but if was really serious about that one thing he is determined you'll get what he wants in the end.

But besides being a baby boy he can be the most kinkiest person you've met.

Name something he'll most likely have some sort of interest in it. And isn't afraid to try new things out.

And if he doesn't enjoy the kink he will not hesitate to voice out his disliking towards it.

With all the partners he had, he broke up with them, only because he simply got bored.

He just haven't found anyone to tie him down with just the look of their eyes... well... thats before he met Jungkook.

And Taehyung wants Jungkook as his and he knows the other feels the same.

But whats the fun in just letting the other have him in one try.

Hes gonna keep up with the act slowly giving himself to the other but not enough, until both of them are begging for more.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment and vote✨

-not edited-