Stop

On the screen he saw that "Jeonjjk" followed him. He look through the males account and ended up blushing from all the good-looking selfies of the male.

"What a daddy" Taehyung thought going back up to the account immediately clicking follow.

-next day-

Taehyung was on his way to work but the sight of a certain student made him drool... almost.

Jungkook noticed the teacher and groaning internally at how innocently fuckable (A/N: I don't know if that made sense) the other looked right now like damn

So Jungkook walked up to the male chuckling at how the other was eyeing him like a piece of meat

"Hey baby boy"

"Hello"

Taehyung dosent even bother to scold the other for the pet name but he himself enjoys the way the name effortlessly falls out of the others mouth like he was made for the name to be given to him.

They didn't talk much they just made their made to the school. Both of them didn't worry about any suspicious looks given to them because they can simply use the excuse of seeing each other on the way with the younger male asking help for school work.

Taehyung went straight to his designated classroom not bothering to get anything to eat. Jungkook stayed behind to talk to Jimin, the didn't have to worry about rushing to class since they were about an hour early.

After messing around with the midget he went up to his favorite teachers classroom that obviously being Taehyung.

He walked in to see the teacher resting his head on the desk not noticing the student that entered in his classroom.

He gently closes the door and walks up to Taehyung and slips his fingers in his hair loving the way Taehyung doesnt pulls back, but leans into the touch humming softly.

Actions like these Taehyung dosent bother to tease the other, but to tease him once sexual actions are brought upon.

They just sit there with Jungkooks fingers running through Taehyungs hair the latter almost falling asleep at the sensation but then a question brought him from his daze.

"Do i make you uncomfortable?"

"Not at all"

"Do you think what im doing is wrong and inappropriate?"

" yes"

"Should i stop?"

" not really...... but this is not appropriate at all.. i could loose my job and you.... i don't know.. this isn't going to be an easy thing for you or for me....... and just because i let you do things like this doesn't you can do and get whatever you want"

"Ok..."

There was not talking just the soft hums coming from Taehyung as Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair.

Jungkook too love the way his fingers would glide through the soft velvety hair, loving the way small strands would tickle his fingers softly.

This went on for about 30 minutes until Jungkook started to his soft snores.

This whole time Jungkook didn't really see Taehyungs face as he "pet" him so once he confirmed that the older was asleep his decided to take a peek at his sleeping state.

(The only difference is the setting and whats he's wearing lol)

Jungkook busted 10377338 UwUs at that moment and planted a soft peck on the teachers cheek.

"He's just so cute"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Comment and vote please b/c I enjoy that very much!!✨✨✨