Chapter Seven: Welcome to The Factory

The next morning, here was a large crowd around the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Camera crews were also at the gates, awaiting to see the candyman himself after years of being locked in his factory. There was also a brass band playing nearby to celebrate the upcoming moment.

In the centre of the crowds, there was a set of steps for the five contest winners to sit at until Mr. Wonka arrives. Braedey was there with his mother alongside him. The former was wearing a cobalt blue shirt with a black jacket overtop, a pair of blue denim jeans, and white sneakers. Valka was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt with a black vest overtop, along with a knee-length dark blue pencil skirt, with a pair of leggings, and a set of blue Mary Jane shoes.

Braedey looked around and saw the other children around him who look younger than him. To his right, there was the tubby German boy, Augustus Gloop, accompanied by his mother, the two of them wearing rather expensive black outfits. Next to them, there was the spoiled little British brat, Veruca Salt, wearing a red suit and skirt with a white fur coat on her, topped with a matching hat, with her wish granting father, wearing a brownish suit. On the far side of the steps was the competitive gym-chewing brunette Violet Beauregarde, wearing a button down blue shirt, a pair of blue bell-bottom pants, a nice red belt with a silver colour buckle around her waist, and flat black shoes, with her nervous looking father, in his regular suit. On Braedey's left side, there was Mike TeeVee, wearing his cowboy outfit, who was looking hazy eyed from the results of endless television with his mother, Mrs. TeeVee, looking like she was just as quirky.

"You guys ready?" A reporter asked one of the camera technicians, standing in front of a camera, preparing to announce the event.

"You're on." The cameraman nodded, as the reporter got into position.

"This is the big day." The reporter announced to the viewing world. "The day Willy Wonka will open his gates, and shower gifts on the 5 lucky winners. From over the globe, people have gathered, waiting for the hour... to see that legendary magician, Mr. Willy Wonka."

~*~*~

In Coolsville, at Mystery Inc. headquarters, the gang were watching the announcement for the Chocolate Factory, and wishing to see who this Willy Wonka might be. They were also amazed, overjoyed, proud, and beyond themselves when they heard Braedey had won the official fifth Golden Ticket.

"Like, there's our little champ right there!" Shaggy pointed to the screen, as it shows Braedey with the four other winners alongside him. "Man, he looks good in that outfit."

"Reah." Scooby nodded. "Rit is a good look."

Daphne smiled to herself, seeing Braedey on screen, as he waved to the camera crew, then looked back to the factory. "I knew he would find it." She sighed. "I have had my faith in him for a while now."

"So, what do you think this Mr. Wonka might look like?" Velma wondered.

"Don't know, but this will be the day we have all of our questions answered to us." Fred announced to the gang, as they all look to the large TV screen.

~*~*~

There was only five minutes to go until the time is right. Thousand were all waiting for the man of the moment to come forth, but everyone who won the Golden Tickets were more than amped to see him.

"Hi, friends!" Sam Beauregarde called out to the cameras. "Don't forget to visit Beauregarde's Auto Mart..."

"Cut it out, Dad!" Violet snapped to her father. "This is my show!" She then smirked at the camera. "Hi, Cornelia! I've still got it. How's this for a stretch?" She mocked, pulling out and stretching the gum.