Chapter Fourteen: Epilogue

Once back home in Coolsville, Braedey and Valka were showered by reporters demanding answers to questions by people around the world, wanting to know what was inside the factory. But, Braedey and Valka didn't answer any of them, not giving away anything about the factory, since they promised never to speak to anyone of the news public about anything regarding the chocolate factory.

Back at Mystery Inc. headquarters, Braedey and Valka were greeted by their friends, all of them happy to know they got into the factory, while also wishing to see the lifetime supply of Wonka Bars. But, Braedey showed the briefcase of bars, much to their confusion, but Valka told them the supply couldn't be carried in one whole briefcase.

"So, like, what was the factory like as a whole?" Shaggy asked Braedey, he and the others having a Wonka Bar, which they liked very much.

"It was really something unexpected and beyond something one would imagine in their dreams." Braedey replied with a Wonka Bar in his hand. "Plus, the candy Mr. Wonka had come up with are pretty cool and really are something."

"I mean, he came up with a really long chocolate bar called the 'Scrumpdiddleumptious Bar'." Valka added, holding up said bar in her hand.

"A whatsit?" Daphne blinked in confusion. She then shook her head. "So, what exactly happened to the other contestants? When we watched you guys go into the factory on the news, nothing else happened. Nobody except you all knew what was going on inside."

"Well, when we first arrived in the Chocolate Room, which was a candyland come true, the German kid, Augustus, fell into the chocolate river, and got sucked up a pipe into the Fudge Room. Fortunately, he was found, albeit being covered in chocolate from head to toe." Braedey began. "Next, we travelled along the river in a boat called the Wonkatania, which was rather freaky, and arrived at a place known as the Inventing Room."

"In there, there was some crazy stuff there, but the most strange thing Wonka created was a thing called the 'Three-Course-Meal' gum." Valka continued for Braedey. "Violet, being the gum-chewer she is, took the gum and chewed it, but after commenting how good it was, she turned blue, and blew up into a human-size blueberry, and was rolled away to the Juicing Room to be squeezed."

"Jinkies." Velma commented about this, now thinking as to how one could even do that.

"We soon entered a room where there were huge geese laying golden chocolate eggs." Braedey added next. "Veruca, wanting one of the geese, was told she couldn't, making her go on a temper tantrum like the spoilt brat she is, and fell down a garbage chute where she and her father fell into, and ended up covered in rotten golden chocolate eggs and garbage." He chuckled to himself. "Well, she got what she deserved."

"With the TeeVees, mike ended up being blasted by the Wonkavision, and shrank down to the side of a Lego figure." Valka finished up. "So, He was stretched out back to normal, albeit being as tall as his mother. I guess he'll have second thoughts about being transported by television."

"So, if Braedey won the contest, what happened to the factory?" Fred asked in curiosity.

"Well, we gave the factory to Charlie Bucket, who he and his family are barely making ends meet, and we gave them the factory in return." Braedey replied to Fred. "Also, Valka's friend, Mary, was given the position of being the disruption manager for the Wonka bars around the world."

"I wonder how Mary and Charlie are getting along in the factory." Valka wondered to herself, lost in thought about what's going on in Germany.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, at Willy Wonka/Charlie Bucket's Chocolate Factory, the two candymen were right now making their way around the factory, the two of them checking over the rise in Wonka Bar sales. At the same time, they had many ideas coming forth to show the world.