Chapter Eleven: Fizzy Drink/Golden Geese

Mr. Wonka was handed his cane by an Oompa Loompa. "Well, well, well, two naughty, nasty little children gone." He said to his guests. "Three good, sweet little children left. Hurry please, long way to go yet." He soon began to make his way down the hall, with everyone behind him, then he stopped, gesturing to a wall with an assortment of pictures of all sorts of different fruits.

"Wait a minute." Mr. Wonka said to them. "I must show you this. Lickable wallpaper for nursery walls. Lick an orange, it tastes like orange. Like a pineapple, it tastes like pineapple. Go ahead, try it."

Everyone was confused as to this, but Braedey decided to give it a try. He licked part of the wall, and his eyes widen. "Hey. I got an apple." He spoke up.

Valka gave it a try as well. "I got an orange." She tries another part of the wall. "And a banana."

"Try some more." Mr. Wonka urged to his guests. "The strawberries taste like strawberries! The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!"

"Snozzberries?" Veruca scoffed to the candyman. "Who ever heard of a snozzberry?"

Mr. Wonka grabbed her face, making her look at him. "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." He then lets go of her face, and looked to the others. "Come along, come along." He directed, and everyone began to make their way down the hallway.

"Something very unusual in here." Mr. Wonka announced as they passed by a room filled with soda pop bubbles floating all around them, and heading upwards into the air. "Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere, but not a drop to drink. Yet."

"What's it making, Mr. Wonka?" Braedey asked. He took notice that his mother wasn't with the group, but knew she wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Fizzy lifting drinks." Mr. Wonka replied. "They fill you with gas, and the gas is so terrifically lifting, that it lifts you right off the ground like a balloon!"

"Oh, isn't it high?" Veruca asked, looking nervous at the spinning fan up above on the roof.

"But I daren't sell it yet." Mr. Wonka said to them. "It's still too powerful."

"Come on, let us try some!" Mike pleaded. "Please!"

"Oh, let us try some." Veruca begged also. "Don't be mean!"

"No, no, no." The candy man waved his finger nonchalantly. "Absolutely not. There'd be children floating all over the place. Come along now, don't hang about. You're going to be wild about this next room." With that, everyone left the room.

Valka finally caught up and looked around, seeing all the bubbles floating around her. She was now on her own, and she felt exhausted after catching up and licking some fruit wallpaper. She felt instantly thirsty and saw a soda bottle.

"This should be good energy." Valka said to herself, drinking some from the bottle. She looked at it strangely and shrugged. "Meh." She was about walk off to follow everyone, but then, she looked down to see she was floating!

"Whoa! This is crazy!" Valka commented, spinning around in the air. "Hey. This is kinda fun." She then began to perform her own private air ballet. But, after a while, she noticed she was going too high, and she couldn't get down. "Oh, no. How am I gonna get down?" She then saw a fast-spinning fan up above. "Oh, dear! Someone help!" She cried out for help, as she went further up, closer to the fan.