Merry Christmas MF

Joji's P. O. V

Me and B were on the couch watching American Dad until I remembered what day it was. I got up and went outside to the car. I had left her present in there and I was supposed to give it to her at the party. I don't think I've cared for anyone as much as I do now. People can be so shitty but she's different.

I went inside and she was wrapped in a blanket and laughing. I smiled and hopped over the couch to sit next to her. " Happy fucking Jesus day!" I say and she laughs and then I held out the present. " What's that?" She asked getting serious and I put it in her lap. " It's your present, duh." She held it and then shook her head. " I don't have anything to give you."

" I don't care B, just open it already." I said and she begins to open it. " Joji..." She looks at me and I roll my eyes. " Merry Christmas mother fucker!" I say and she opens the box. " It's beautiful." She held up the charm bracelet and examined some of the charms.

" The tiger is to represent strength, the serpent is to represent a new beginning or person as they shed their skin, potency and power and wards off evil and misfortune, a heart to represent your loved ones and to always keep love close, a star for hope and a way to know your way back home, a dragon to represent force for good, a koi fish for courage and luck, and lastly a lotus to represent enlightenment, understanding, and knowledge." She watched me point out every charm and then lunged towards me to hug me tightly. " It's super fucking gay, I know."

" It is, but I love it. Thank you Joji, this means a lot." She let go of me and I just stared at her. She was beautiful, even with all the bruises and cuts. I just couldn't kiss her, I think I was afraid to. " Here." I said and grabbed the bracelet out of her hands and she extended her wrist out. I unlocked the bracelet and placed it on her wrist. " Joji, it's really beautiful." She said and I smiled. " Then it's a perfect match for you." I said and her cheeks turned pink. I locked the bracelet and she smiled.

" I have an idea for today." I said and she looked at me waiting for me to continue. " I was thinking we drive by your house and see if he's there and if he's not, we grab as much of your stuff as we can and whatever you don't have I can just buy you."

" You don't have to buy me anything." She said and I rolled my eyes. " I'll buy you whatever I want." She laughed and playfully pushed my arm. " As much as I love to see you in my clothes, I think it would be good to have some of your own because I'm not sure if I can spare any more of my boxers." I laugh and she stands up and looks down at her self. " Can I at least still wear some of your clothes?" She asks and I nodded. " Of course." She smiles and spreads the oversized sweater she was wearing. " Good because I enjoy looking like a flying squirrel." I laugh and stand up to grab her hand. " Let's go."

" Wait, we need shoes!" She stops me and runs to the room and runs back with them in hand. " Okay, ready." She says and I laugh as I grab a trash bag and my keys.