Flew Over You

Bronteé's P. O. V

It was the next day and my day off, I had nothing planned and I was already bored of sitting in my room. Last night I had taken Jeremy's number and I was contemplating on whether or not I should take him up on that offer. Part of me wanted to but the rest of me still longed for George. Maybe I should call Jeremy, in order to get over him. I can't let him control my life and be right about me jumping into his arms when he comes back. So I dialed his number.

" Hello?" He answered almost right away. " Jeremy, this is Bronteé." I paced around my room unsure about what I was doing. " Oh, hi Bronteé. How are you today?" I rolled my eyes at how proper he was. " I'm good, do you want to go out today?" I asked plopping on my bed and biting my lip nervously. " I'd love to, pick you up at 6? We'll have dinner." Dinner at 6? Why so early? I was thinking of a bar or something. " Sure, that sounds great." I forced out and face palmed, I could've said no. " Great, see you then." I can almost picture the grin on his face as he said that. " Bye." I hung up and threw myself back on the bed. Who goes to dinner on the first date? So early in the night too?

The first thing I did was text Max. He's unexpectedly become my best friend and I feel bad for going to him with this shit but I felt like he was the only one who would understand besides Ian but he's always with Anisa. I texted him telling him about Jeremy and that we were going on a date tonight.

Why exactly are you going? What about George?

What about George? I texted back a little bit upset he brought him up.

Why are you going on a date with this guy, who sounds like a fucking bore, when you love George and he should be getting back any time soon from tour.

Thats exactly why Max. I'm going to get over George, we just can't be together anymore and we both need to let go.

No see, you're stupid! You can be together you're just choosing not to forgive and forget! You are making the decision to make yourself miserable instead of getting over it, fixing it, and being together. Going on a date with this guy will only give you more problems but what do I know? I'm just an Aussie cunt.

You are an Aussie cunt! I groaned and locked my phone. Maybe I am making myself miserable but how can you just get over something like that. I heard him out, we kissed, and still I walked away.

Joji's P. O. V

I couldn't stand being inside the fucking rv anymore. It was our day off to rest so I decided I'd rent a fucking moped and ride that shit through town. I never thought I'd ever be riding a moped but I desperately needed air.

I seized after yesterday's show and August helped out and I thanked god I didn't seize on stage. Throughout the whole tour August had been making sure I was taking my pills and I have been but yesterday I felt super stressed out so that's most likely the reason. Our manager wanted me to slow down on the drinking but after I seized, I opened a bottle of jack and downed that.

Now, I'm hungover so air should do me some good. I don't have a particular destination in mind, I'm not even hungry. But now that I'm riding, the air certainly feels good. Almost feels like I can finally breathe and I didn't know I couldn't before this. Or, I just didn't notice.

Everything has been flying over my head lately. I never pay attention to what's going on. August always has to fill me in or slap me upside the head when it's my turn for mic check. In interviews I always ask for them to repeat the question when I realize it was directed towards me. Sometimes I don't even pay attention to what's in front of me and I trip over stuff. Like now. I didn't see the big ass fruit truck that was coming straight for me.