2

"She's hurt, mentally and emotionally

and emotionally.
But everyday she walks
with a smile,
'cause that's just who
She is; the girl who
never stopped smiling."

___________________

The sun was rising, Daisy and Felicity both were sitting on the pickups roof, observing mother's nature creation. Birds were singing a beautiful tune, foxes and deers were coming out of the forest to a field, Felicity even saw a mamma bear with her cubs wandering near.

Her thoughts went back to the time when she lived in Dublin, it wasn't her birth place, but with her father always changing jobs, they moved a lot. Now Mr. Rose had his own shop in Falls End, he sold there honey, fresh cow milk, eggs from his own chicken and some antique stuff. There was a small library, (if you call a stack of books a library) and a loveseat, where Felicity mostly spent her time.

She didn't see Joseph Seed from their first meeting, but she told everything her father, he just nodded in understanding. She smiled at that.

Something about the brothers intrigued her, not in a sexual way, she prefers women, but they're like a lock, Felicity just has to find a key to figure them out.

Shaking out of her thoughts she gave a last glance at the beautiful sky and hopped off the roof, Daisy after her.

Once in the pickup, she turned on some classics, "Only You" by The Platters was now on, smiling brightly, Felicity began singing, laughing when Daisy barked happily, her tongue hanging out of her mouth due to the Montana weather.

"Only you
Only you, can make all this world seem right
Only you, can make the darkness bright
Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only yo-"

"SHIT!"

Felicity quickly stepped on the brake, a white furry ball suddenly ran on the road, but fortunately she saw it before it was too late. Daisy fell of her seat, she whimpered but soon after she got up as if nothing happened.
The blond haired girl got out of the car to check the animal, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a white baby wolf. It's front paw was a little bit twisted, for sure not from the car as it didn't even touch it, probably fell over a big log or something similar.

Felicity put her hand up, showing the baby wolf that she meant no harm. It growled, mixing it with a whimper.

"Hush little baby, I just want to help." she moved closer to the baby wolf.

Daisy barked, afraid that her owner will get hurt, even by a cub. The door of the pickup was closed, so she couldn't do anything but bark like crazy.