3

_________

_________

The library was big, well bigger than the stack of books in her fathers shop. Felicity was in her own heaven, she took 'Alice's adventures in Wonderland', 'Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring' and 'The Silence Of The Lambs.'  She already read them, but they were her most favourite.

Taking a seat at the table, she started to read.

CHAPTER 1.

DOWN THE RABBIT-HOLE.

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, "and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"

         So she was considering in her own mind, (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid,) whether the pleasure of making a daisy-chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a white rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.

          There was nothing so very remarkable in that: nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way the head the Rabbit say to itself, "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural): but when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat-pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on. Alice stared at her-

"Hello."  Felicity mentally groaned. She couldn't even read a darn book. Her eyes went up, a blue haired boy was looking at her, smiling.

He was slim, a kind of emo boy.
She wouldn't be surprised if he was gay, not saying that in a mean way.

"Hiya." she smiled sheepishly. The boy sat down next to her, putting his books down. He had two books about werewolves.

"Look, sorry for interrupting, but I'm new here and dunno anybody." he told her.

"Same, I'm Felicity," she shook his hand. "I live here two months, but I ain't the 'finding friends' type so you know.."

"Yeah.. no worries though, I'm Alex."

They spent the rest of the day reading, talking and walking. Felicity was right, he was gay after all, she told him she was lesbian, he told her already knew that. She didn't know how and didn't ask. He answered her every question about his life, piercings and tattoos.
She liked his style, skinny jeans, loose big ass shirt and vans. He was twenty, two years younger than Felicity.