10

[ idk the gif owner, got it from pinterest ]

Felicity already patched up Jacob a couple of times, he busted his knuckles due to a crazy man jumping on him, and he got a hard blow (job ehehe i wish) from one of the non-cultists. It was Marshal Burke, gun in hand and a woman in a hood storming in the church, taking down most of Jacobs men. The other time he got a black eye from Nick Rye for coming to her fathers shop while he was also there. Jacob just wanted to get a hold of Felicity since she still didn't have a damn phone.

Some days ago Joseph called his older brother through the walkie-talkie, needing to talk about serious business. Of course Felicity had to tag along as she was their new healer.

"Congratulations, Felicity. I'm glad you agreed to our offer. You'll do an amazing job." The preacher cheered, holding her hand in his warm ones, smiling kindly at her.

She really liked Joseph, he wasn't like any other preacher, he was definitely something else, but that was a good thing. He was really easy going, sometimes she stopped by with Jacob on his small piece of land, where stood his nice home.

"Would you mind decorating the garden? It's quite empty. Maybe you'd grow some flowers?" Joseph asked, already knowing her answer. The young woman was too sweet to refuse.

The wide, beautiful smile she gave him would brighten up anybodies day. He envied her soulmate for having such a lovely person as theirs. He sometimes wished he never made the goddamn deal at all. However, he knew soulmates didn't have a say i such things, they were just bound to be together.

"Of course, Joe. Do you have anything else in mind. Maybe i could add some lanterns? Oh, I'll definitely plant some beautiful tulips." She carried on, looking in the distance.

Joseph guessed she was talking to herself now, but the way she said his name with a shortcut made his insides tingle. He knew it was wrong, and he shouldn't feel anything, but here he was, standing in front of a curvy angel that was destined to another person, smiling at her silly behavior.

Jacob, John and himself adored the blond haired woman, they fought for her attention, though they all received it, it was more of a brother-sister relationship.

"Hello, little lamb. I think my lips are sore, care to help me?" John smirked, puckering his full pink lips.

She tapped her chin lightly, pretending to think.

"I'm sure Alex would like to help." she snickered at his shocked face.

"Should I call him now?"

"No need, I think they're all well now, lamb." He answered, even though he wouldn't mind seeing the blue haired, annoying boy again. Maybe he will take up on Felicity's offer after all. (we love a bi icon ;3 )

Jacob grinned from ear to ear, finally someone shut up his little brother that never seemed to close his mouth. He ruffled the women's hair, liking the feeling of her silky hair going through his fingers. God how he wanted to take her right there, show his brothers she belonged to him. Sadly, he couldn't.

"It's getting dark, pup. I'll take you home." he left her side, instantly feeling cold.

She nodded. "It was nice seeing you two again. Could I come over tomorrow, Joe?"

"Of course, dear."

"Splendid. Johnny, Jake, you must be there too! We'll do a movie night, eat popcorn, pizza or whatever you want and maybe play board games? Can I bring Alex?"

They all nodded, smiling. How could they say no to such a beauty? They loved her to dearly. (yOu CaN hEAr Me scReAmiNg)

"Thank you guys, I'm so happy I moved here. You do know I love you all?" they looked at her with wide eyes, smiling.

"You're the best big brothers I ever wished for." their smiles dropped, disappointment written on their perfect faces.

Though Felicity didn't have time to notice as they all put on fake smiles, so she wouldn't be upset.

"We love you too, little lamb." John gave her a pained smile, then saying his goodbye's and going inside Joe's house.

She waved to him when he stood on the doorsteps.

"Yes, it would be wise for me to follow John's footsteps and head home. Sweet dreams, my precious girl." He gave her temple a chaste kiss.

"Well it's just you and me then, Jake. Come on, dad's probably home already."

Jacob was silent the entire ride, only nodding at something Felicity said or petting Merlin's big ass head that stuck out of the backseat.

"So this is me. Good night, Jake. Love you." she kissed his cheek.

He embraced her tightly, wishing he didn't have to ever let go.

"Love you too, pet."

With that the young woman left the big bad wolf with a small tear sliding down his cheek.

_______

FUCCCKING KILL ME OMFG i literally screamed and cried writing this. Ik it probably doesn't make sense in some places, but the seed brothers & felicity moment just killed me omfg they deserve sm and 'city is lesbian and ughhhh i hate my story sm

Kill me?

oh and im sorry its so short but its kinda a filler chapter???

ps. i sooo ship john with alex
also hope you like it, thank you for
reading🙏🏻🥰

[i haven't read it or edited so sorry for errors & such]