5

_______

_______

Felicity already made three flower crowns, two for her furry friends and one for Alex, she was still making one for herself.

"I don't understand why you like those weirdos," began Alex, inhaling sharply. "They're dangerous. Their sister makes the bliss-"

"What is the bliss?" the girl interrupted.

"Some shit that makes people high. They're the moon flowers or something like that, just look it up on google." he said. Felicity froze, her eyes widened.

"D-did you say moon flowers?" she quietly asked, unsure if she heard correctly.

Alex finally looked at her with curiosity. "Yeah, why you asking?"

Not looking at him she replied,
"... oh, nothing."

Alex gave her a weird look, he knew something was wrong, but just didn't want to butt in.

"Soooo, when will you take me to one of the sermons? I don't really know where the church is."

She tapped her chin, "Wait, it's Friday today?" Alex nodded. "Sunday. We'll all go, maybe you'll get a chance to talk to Joseph." she smiled.

He inhaled sharply, eyes wide and mouth in a 'o' shape, "Haha no. I don't want Satan later coming and sending me to hell." he sighed.

"Aw, come on. It won't be that bad, Joseph is pretty nice, John's a woman's man and Jacob.." she paused, looking for the right thing to say, " We still didn't have a decent conversation, wait no. He didn't even say a word to me."

Merlin whined when Alex's hand stopped scratching behind his ear. It was shocking how quickly they became buddies, not saying it out loud, but Felicity sometimes was envious. She was always guilty feeling that way, though later at her house her furry friends always snuggled with her.

She nearly made her flower crown, she wanted a nice light colour so she used some pink and white flowers..

Moon flowers... "God has a plan for you. Just follow the moon flowers.."

That were her grandmas last words and what if she was right? Well Norma was never wrong, but maybe this time..

No

Grandma knew what she was saying. Maybe God did tell her something.

She felt pain, like she was teared apart. The next thing she knew she's thrown at least four feet away.