11

[ idk the gif owner, got it from pinterest ]

Before going to bed Felicity went to the living room, wondering why papers lied scattered on the floor. She was hoping to find somewhere her sketchbook. After two minutes of searching she actually found it under a piece of paper, it caught her attention.

It looked like some kind of deal, but she wasn't sure until she found her name on it, every single information, her day of birth, first school, job, even girlfriend.

"Darling, when did you come back?" Mr. Rose shouted, probably from the kitchen.

She sniffled quietly, reading every single word. It just hit her. She got sold.

"Felicity Rose, daughter of Daniel Rose is to be sold at the age of ten to Faith Seed.. w-wait what?" tears were welling up in her eyes, as she read further down the contract. "Signed by Daniel Rose and.. Joseph Seed." she read weakly, feeling as if her legs were to give out at any moment.

"There you are, darl-" his eyes went wide. "Honey, I can explain everything." he tried to get near her, but Merlin stood in front of the girl, growling at the older man.

"..H-how could you? You sold you own daughter!" she shouted while crushing the paper and throwing it aggresively at her father.

"I know darling, but it was for your own good. I didn't have a choice." he protested, getting a little bit fed up with her.

"You always have a choice, dad!" she emphasizedthe word 'dad'.

He cringed, rubbing his hands nervously.

"Look, it's not something I can break. Now that it's done, you'll do as I say."

"Fucck no. I hate you."

Without another word she took her jacket from the rack and ran off, her furried frends trailing behind her. She took the car and drived of, somewhere nobody could find her.

Daniel Rose poured himself some good whisky, sitting on a chair, sighing deeply.

"He's going to kill me." the older man whispered, more afraid of the Seed brother than his daughters safety.

Quickly dialling the said mans number, he shivered.

"Joseph Seed."

"We've got a sitiuation.."
___________

[ idk the gif owner, got it from pinterest ]

Felicity recalled all the memories with the Seed brothers, how they all tried to cheer her up whenever she had a bad day, how Jacob patched HER up when one of his judge took their game a little bit further, though he didn't mean it. How John let her fly his precious airship, how he calls it. How Joseph read the bible to her on a blanket under a tree, eating snacks.

It all came rushing at her, she just couldn't stop the tears, she promised herself she won't be weak, that she's strong and nothing would break her.

But her closest family, yes she thought of them as her brothers lied to her, sold her to a woman she didn't even know, maybe Alex once mentioned her name, but she knew nothing more.

And her father? She would never forgive him for selling her off, she was his blood, his only child that his dead wife left as a reminder of her being. Her heart was pounding, Merlin and Daisy could feel it. They nuzzled into her, trying to all least calm her a little bit.

"I can't f.ucking believe them. But I guess that's what I get for trusting people so easily." she mumbled.

The car stopped, they was far enough.

The stars were shining brightly on the beautiful night sky.

Taking out her sketchbook she decided to finish her drawing of Alex, Merlin and Daisy. They were the only important friends right now. She knew she could trust them. Alex wouldn't do anything to hurt her, would he?

Shaking out of her thoughts she just remembered about some snacks hidden in the storage with four bottles of water. Well wasn't she just lucky?

"You know, I'm just sad.. well, angry too, but that's not the point. It took me awhile to warm up to Jake, Joe and Johnny, and after all those times we spent together they do this shit."

"They were supposed to be my older, protective brothers, not liars and human traffickers. Damn, I really feel like crying." The doggos looked at her. "Shut up, I know I'm crying already." she snapped.

She looked once more at the sky, wishing it was all a sick joke.

_________

damn im so sorry this is short, but honestly idk what to write anymore lmao. hope you liked it tho, also i started a new jacob x oc story [jacobs little judge] its f.ucking dark as hell lmao check it out please?

sorry for mistakes, errors.