7

They sat in the last row, same as the first time when she was here

They sat in the last row, same as the first time when she was here. The doggos lied down at their feet, still alert though. Felicity didn't listen to a word Joseph said. She was too deep in thought to turn her whole attention on him.

She went back to yesterday's incident, was Felicity destined with the mysterious woman? It was all like a road with no end. Like a tree without branches or leaves. However the whole situation made Felicity feel something weird yet exciting.

"Felicity, my dear child. Are you all right?" Joseph's voice cut the girls thoughts.

Quickly shaking her head to clear it completely, she nods her head yes. (A/N omg Justin bieber ew)

"Actually, Joseph, could we speak?" she asked in a hushed tone.

The preacher smiled softly, like he knew she'd ask him that. She wasn't that much of a believer, but maybe God himself told Joseph what happened.

Just now she realised Alex wasn't with her, that she wasn't  even in the church anymore.

The girl stood in the middle of a field, some strange looking rabbit moved beside her leg, it's antlers scratching her.

"okay?"

"Don't mind it. Now come with me, my child." exclaimed the bearded man.

Raising a brow, she followed him. Soon she saw a big lonely tree. They went up to it and sat down.

"Tell me child, do you believe in soulmates?" he asked, watching he intensively.

Felicity gulped, "Of course. I've always imagined if I had one and ...." she tailed off.

"Well, everyone has a soulmate. However not all can see it. Some are ignorant, some lost faith and some just don't believe. You, my dear Felicity, have a beautiful future. Your true love is standing right in front of you, just have faith & let your heart lead you."

The girl was confused, so how the hell is she supposed to find her other half?

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded, giving her a soft smile that reached his eyes.

Exhaling she started, "Last night something really weird happened.. Outside my house stood a woman, dresses in white. She sang a tune, we just looked at each other. Then she just disappeared. I thought and still think I've hit my head. Please tell me, am I losing my mind?"

"No, no. God does not let me tell you your destiny, although I'd really like to. Just listen to your heart, Felicity. Don't give up if you don't find what you were looking for, she will find you."

Everything became blurry for the girl, she reached out to Joseph, but he wasn't there anymore. Finally collapsing on her back she went into deep slumber, repeating his words

'She will find you'

__________

"Fuck, girl, you alright?" alex slapped his friends face lightly, trying to wake her up.

Her eyes opened, seeing Merlin, Daisy, Alex and the beautiful blue sky looking down at her.

" 'ello, mates." she tried in a British accent, only to fail and make Alex laugh and the pups lick her face.

"Glad you're back, sugar."

Standing up, she looked around. They were in front of the church, but no one was there.

Was it all just a dream?

"I am so fucking confused now." she whispered to herself.

"Come on now, sugar. Jacob Seed said he wants to talk. Weird as fuck, but let's not make the big bear mad, huh?"

She slapped her forehead, not ready to have a talk with another Seed.

"All right, lets go."

____________
Omfg I'm so fucking sorry for not updating but I had writers block
Also sorry for errors, ily all for reading this shit!🙏💞
Also what does Jacob want to talk about, hmm?? 🧐🤨