Chapter One

Willow {} Dean

W I L L O W

The mass of hot air surrounding Willow Bee made her want to gag. So many bodies, so little space. Her two best friends seemed to be having the time of their lives, jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs. Willow does admit, she's having a decent time. The boy-bands music isn't as bad as she thought, and she swings her hips along with the beat.

It's been like over two hours. It should be ending soon. Willow thought, getting anxious to be out of the humid space.

Ironically, the lead singer announced there would be one more song, and then it was time to go home. Willow clapped and shouted with her friends, trying to have the most fun that she could.

"Alright New York City! This one's for you!" The lead singers deep voice yelled over the crowd.

All of a sudden, the guy bent his knees and turned his back toward her and her friends. He jumped up and flipped backward. He did a fucking backflip! Willow watches him with wide eyes and lets out a laugh; what a show off.

As he was up in the air, Willow saw an object fly out of his loose jeans' pocket. It landed maybe five feet away from her. The people standing there didn't seem to notice, they were too busy drooling over Kevin Something.

Willow thought about just walking away, but curiosity got the best of her. She pushed her way through the small crowd and crouched on the floor. Eventually, she saw the black object and gasped. It was a phone!

Just leave it. Someone else can deal with it.

But Willow couldn't let herself just leave it there. What if someone obsessed with the lead singer found it, and used it against him? Her friend, Lilac, would definitely do something like that.

"Dammit." She cussed to herself, and picked the phone up. It was nice, the newest model.

"Willow!" Hailey yelled.

Willow stood up and looked behind her. Lilac and Hailey were standing in front of her, giving her a questioning look. Her hand that was clutching the phone slipped into her sweatshirt pocket and stayed there. No way in hell could she let her two obsessed friends find out she had a band members phone.

"Let's go." Willow told them.

They push through people and end up at Lilac's 2018 Jeep Wrangler. The three girls pile in and turn on some music. It was close to midnight, and Willow was anything but tired. The phone in her pocket seemed to be a bomb, very heavy and prone to go off at some point.

"I'll go through McDonalds and then we can head back to mine." Lilac spoke up, squinting to see how to get out of the clustered parking lot.

"Sounds good." Willow murmured in response.

Since her two friends were sitting in the front, she pulled out the iPhone and pressed the home button. The screen saver was a picture of the band, one she's seen before on a poster in Hailey's room.

This is crazy. It probably has a password anyways. Willow thought to herself as she was getting ready to press the home button again.

To her surprise, the phone unlocked instantly and she was staring at a screen with different games, social media's, and music apps. Baffled, Willow clicks on the contact app and thinks about how to find a person to text.

She comes to the conclusion that it will just be random. Her soft fingertips scroll upward, and then downward, over and over again. She stops the movement of the screen with her pointer finger and looks at the name it landed on. Dean Kale.

Exhaling a deep breath, Willow clicks on the name, and then the text icon.

Hey, this is Dean Kale, right?

A/N:

Hey friends!

This is a new short story, that I'm actually really proud of! If you could vote and comment that would encourage me to update!

I do plan on updating frequently for this story, unlike my other one (which you should check out if you haven't already)!

Thank you all :)