Chapter Five

Willow {} Dean

D E A N

This girl is going to be the death of Dean Kale. He swears it. All he wanted was a small lunch with his sister, and then be done. But no. No, Josie needs to shop, and she needs her celebrity brother to do it with.

Four hours. That's how long it's been since he sat down at a table with her. Since he talked to Willow Bee.

Now, exhausted, Dean falls backward onto his bed and breaths heavily. Josie just bid him farewell and left the hotel room. Now, Dean could finally get some rest.

"Dean!" Kevin and Ian burst into his room. His eyes fly open and he glares at them sauntering in like they own the place.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Dean groaned, rubbing his rough hands down his face.

"Just came by to tell you to text that secret chick of yours and tell her thanks. Just got my phone." Kevin holds up his iPhone and swooshes his light brown hair out of his eyes.

"I will. Leave me alone now." Dean cries out, desperate to get some rest before packing up.

They two guys walk out of his room and slam the door, just to spite him. He rolls his eyes and picks up his own phone, seeing a text from Willow.

About to head to work...

Shit, now I'm excited 😜

As promised:

Ahhh damnnn 😍 lookin goood ma!

Hahaha, you just made my day 😌. Of course I'm gonna have to let my damn hair down once I get there :/

That's shitty. I hope you have a good shift :)

Fuck I'll try. So many creeps come in at night dude.

Dean clenched his jaw at the thought of someone hurting her or just creeping her out. She didn't seem like the kind of person that deserved that, at all. And damn, even with that make up on did he think she was beautiful.

Give me their names & they'll be gone by your next shift...

Awe, so sweet. Thank you Dean Kale 😚

My pleasure Willow Bee 👊🏼

I think that since you've seen me, I should get a selfie of youuu...

Look me up on the internet and you'll see millions lol

That's not the same, plus I already did that. You're pretty good lookin'

Thanks cutie...okay okay one selfie comin up...

Literally so tired from shopping w Josie, also need to get a sugar high

Ooo you still looking fly 😉. But I believe it, my friend Lilac takes hours in one damn store.

Tell me about it. So annoying, can we continue our questions or do you have to go...it's almost 5 :/

I do have to go. But I'll text you when I'm off, and if you're still up for sure!

I'll be waiting for you, Willow

Dean took another handful of gummy bears and ate them up.

He really would be waiting for her. No matter how tired he was, he isn't going to let himself fall asleep. Something inside of him is aching to know more about this Willow Bee. And that's exactly what Dean plans to do.

A/N

I haven't updated in a minute and I'm sorry! So this is going to be part of a double update :)

I really want my reads to go up on this story and if anyone has any suggestions message me please!!

Okay goodbye please vote n comment it would make my night!