Chapter Seventeen

Willow {} Dean

W I L L O W

"Here Gran. Take these." Willow hands her two sugar pills.

"I already took them." She replies.

"Are you positive?"

"Yes, Willow! I'm a grown woman, I know when to take my damn pills." Gran yells in frustration.

Willow hopes Dean doesn't wake from the gravely voice, caused from smoking years before.

"Alright, fine!" Willow snaps back. "Call me when you're leaving work. I love you."

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I love you too. My precious grand baby."

Willow gives her grandmother a small smile and watches her walk out the front door. Once she knows Gran is safely on the road, she tip-toes back to her room.

Dean is snoring softly against the plush, lavender throw pillow on Willow's bed. Her light gray comforter is hanging low on his waist, leaving his toned torso exposed. After some more ogling, Willow climbs onto her mattress and snuggles close to him.

"Morning beautiful." Dean says after ten minutes.

"Good morning." Willow grins, looking up at his face.

"Did you sleep well? I heard you get up awhile ago."

"Yeah, Gran has work today. Had to make sure she was ready."

"I see." Dean nods.

Willow flips her body so she's straddling Dean, and leans down. Her lips dangle just above his. He noticeably gulps, and swiftly moves the palms of his hands to her bottom.

"I'm so glad you're here." Willow says as she presses her bust against Dean's chest.

"Me too baby. You have no idea how hard it was touring without having you near me."

Willow lets out a small chuckle and nuzzles her face into the space between his jaw and shoulder. His chest vibrates as he lets out a laugh, and then proceeds to embrace Willow tightly with his left arm.

"We have the whole day to ourselves babe." Willow murmurs against his soft skin.

"Let's get up then, make the most of it."

With a huff, Willow detangles herself from Dean and walks over to her dresser. She feels his eyes on her; not that she was surprised, seeing as she was dressed solely in panties and a tank top.

She quickly throws on a sports bra and a new, not so worn out tank top. Just as she's tying the strings tighter on her sweatpants, her phone buzzes.

Is Dean there?! Me & Hails wanna come over!!

Willow lets out a laugh at her friend. Dean looks at her with his eyebrow raised.

"Lilac wants to meet you."

"So I'll meet her."

"Are you sure? Her and Hailey can be too much sometimes."

"If they're your friends then I want to meet them baby."

"Okay. I'll let her know they can meet us at the diner a block away."

Dean nods and gets up. His bare chest causes Willow to stare and bite her lip. Thoughts of what her tongue could be doing to him start to run through her mind at a rapid pace.

"Don't look at me like that. We might never make it to the diner." Dean states, throwing on a pair of his own sweats.

"I'm not gonna lie and say I'm opposed to that."

"Let's go hot stuff." Dean says, giving Willow's small but bubbly butt a smack before exiting her small room.

Eight minutes later, the two were sitting in a small corner booth waiting for Willow's two friends. Lilac was the first to arrive, her pastel pink hair bouncing and skimming the tops of her shoulders. She looked great, her small chub attached to her belly was accentuated by the fitted v-neck she was wearing—which was just the way she liked it to be.

Hailey arrived a couple seconds later, dressed lazy like Willow and Dean in a pair of loose sweatpants and a crop top. The two women glanced around the small shop before spotting their close friend.

"It's been so long!" Lilac wrapped her arm around Willow when she stood up.

"I know. I've missed you two." Willow said with a toothy smile.

"Yeah yeah, enough about Willow. We're here to meet Dean!" Hailey sat beside him and made the biggest effort to scoot the metal chair as close to him as possible.

Willow would have been jealous if it was any one else, but Hailey was just a fan girl.

"Erm. Hey." Dean awkwardly waves at the two late-teens.

"Hailey, drool." Lilac jokes.

She gives Lilac a hard glare before returning her stare to Dean.

"So, tell me all about the band. Especially Kevin."

A/N:

Hiii sorry it's been awhile, school is continuing to kick my ass. But at least it's almost over for the year!

Vote & comment please :)