Chapter Ten

Willow {} Dean

W I L L O W

The last time Willow Bee was touched for more than five minutes below the waist by a man was almost ten months ago. This being said, she resulted in touching herself to ease the sexual cravings she got. It's not that men didn't want her, because they did, it's just that she has a part time job and a full time job modeling and taking care of bills, payments, her Gran.

So now, she was laying on her bed, fresh out of the shower, butt naked. Luckily, Gran was at work. Willow's hand rested on the inside of her thigh. She found pleasure in teasing herself, trying to imagine Dean's hand touching her there instead of her own. Speaking of the man she wants in her bed, her phone let off a familiar sound.

I'm alone now, tell me what you're wearing baby?

Hmm. That would be nothing.

Fucking hell. Where are you?

Laying on my bed, legs spread...

Willow pushed the thought of how she was a rhyming genius out of her head; now was not the time.

Fuck Willow. I'm hard as hell in this damn hotel bathroom.

My fingers are trailing down...I'm imagining your hands all over my body.

Keep going, pretend that's my hand on your kitty.

It's almost dripping for you.

I'm rubbing it.

You're so sexy. I want to touch you in the best possible ways, and taste all of you.

Please let's meet up soon. I want your face in between my legs.

I agree 😻

👅 I've got to get ready for a shoot...talk soon. Xo

Today, Willow was going to model a variety of casual outfits—her favorite—for a lesser-known designer wanting to get some attention. She was suppose to work but took the day off in advance, hoping to get a decent sum of money for modeling.

The designer had very specific orders of what to look like. Straightened hair, light make up, and bring a variety of shoes.

Willow quickly went over her hair and started on her make up. Forty minutes later she was looking good, and packing up a duffle bag of shoes—wedges, converse, stilettos, etc.

After locking up her light beige colored house, Willow walked to the subway and started her mission for the day. In a short ten minute ride, she was at the sight.

"Willow Bee?" A dark-skinned lady in her twenties came up to her.

"Yes." Willow smiled, happy she was going to be modeling.

"Follow me honey."

Willow followed the girl to a full sized van. She was ordered to change into the outfit inside and then get ready for their shoot. Willow would have been dressed a lot faster, if her drummer wouldn't have texted her.

Where are you?

A modeling sight in Brooklyn??

Make sure to send me pics 🤤

Will do :)

Willow finished changing and stepped out of the van. She handed her phone to one of the assistants and ordered them to take pictures on there for her as well.

After a series of camera flashes and changing outfits, Willow was done by six in the evening. She shook hands with the designer and her helpers, and thanked her. The young woman assured her there would be a sum of money deposited into Willow's bank account by the beginning of next week. Willow wasn't that worried, she was eager to show her man some of the shots from the day. Her man. She liked the sound of that.

Okayyy, here you go 💞

You look beautiful sweetie 😍

But I specifically like what you're wearing right now best :)

Willow glanced down at her gray sweatpants and tight v-neck shirt.

What??

Look to your left.

A/N:

Hehehe I love this story with all my heart!! I literally wrote is so quick because ideas flowed so quickly through my head, and I got this!

Please vote! And comment your thoughts!

xoxo!