Chapter Fourteen

Willow {} Dean

D E A N

If Willow were to wake up right this second, Dean would look like an absolute creep. He was staring at her, and thinking how much he loves hearing her small, melodic snores.

Jesus Christ, he thought to himself, get a grip.

The two of them were currently in Willow's double sized bed. Dean has just woken up and decided against waking up the girl he was crazy about, he wanted her to get her sleep. After all, princesses do need beauty rest.

His mind drifted to last night, and how good she had tasted. Although that's the farthest any of it went, Dean was incredibly happy with the sexual acts they had committed.

Willow had politely explained she didn't want to rush into anything more, and Dean agreed. So, they watched some movies until her Gran got home. Willow instantly helped her to bed and invited Dean to stay, which he agreed on within a second. And the rest is history.

Dean loved sleeping with her. As in, actually sleeping. But he was sure he'd love the other sleeping with her as well.

Willow started to stir slightly beside him, and move her arm that was draped across his bare chest. Slowly, her pretty brown eyes met his and she smiled.

"Morning." Willow greeted him.

"Morning sweetie. Sleep good?"

"Of course."

Her hand played with Dean's chest hair, making him chuckle. And when her lips caressed his shoulder he shuttered, loving the effect she had on him.

"I wish I could have you in my bed all the time." Willow spoke up, softly.

"I know babe. Soon." Dean kissed the top of her head, loving the smell of her lingering shampoo scent.

"Can't wait. When do you have to go? I know you have a show tonight."

Dean glances at the alarm clock on her bedside table. "In about two hours. And if I didn't have to go I wouldn't."

"I know."

For the next hour, they cuddled comfortably. Dean lightly ran his fingertips up and down Willow's arm, causing her to nuzzle further into his chest. He loved this feeling. Being close to her, giving her satisfaction.

"I need to shower. And get ready for work. I have the early shift today." Willow lifted herself off of his chest and leaned on her left elbow.

"Want me to join you?"

"I'd probably never leave if you did."

Dean let out a snort and rolled himself over so he was on top of her. His mouth attached itself to her neck and sucked, wanting to mark it even more. There was already purple and blue bruises feathered throughout.

Willow let out a sigh and wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She drags his head off of her neck and to her lips.

Dean thinks her lips taste like honey, smooth and sweet. They move perfectly against his, fitting together like a puzzle. Her teeth tug on his bottom lip, turning him on and getting a groan out of him.

"Ugh." Willow says as she pulls away from him. "I need to shower."

As much as Dean doesn't want to, her rolls off of her and lays on his back. His breathing is heavy, that make out session was hot. Hotter than anything he's had in a long time.

"Okay, go ahead. I'll be waiting." Dean smirked.

She got up off the bed and he couldn't help but stare in amazement. She was dressed in a tight tank-top and panties. Even without the lace, she looks great. It's sure as hell enough to get his dick twitching.

Once she was in the bathroom, Dean let out a sigh of content. This woman was something else.

A/N:

Hi everyone :). So y'all need to freaking VOTE and get my READS UP!

It honestly will motivate me to update frequently and continue writing my other stories, thank you so much for sticking with this short story also!

<3, gracelyn.