Chapter Thirteen

Willow {} Dean

W I L L O W

What this man was doing to Willow was unreal, almost a dream. His smile made her ready to faint, and the smoothness of his deep voice made her forehead form beads of sweat.

She walked over to where he was seated, and sat her round butt dangerously close to his thigh.

"Tell me something, Willow Bee." Dean's words rolled perfectly off of his tongue.

"Anything for you." She blushed, and gave him a small grin.

"When I'm in your dreams, what am I doing?"

Willow felt herself smirk, and a small pool form in her belly just thinking about it.

"Well usually, it's just starts out with me naked." Willow says slowly.

She notices Dean's eyes fixated on her lips.

Her hands trail down the length of her shirt, taunting him. In one agonizingly slow motion, the cotton tee is pulled over her head. Dean immediately focuses on her bust, as it isn't the smallest. He lets out a groan of approval, and places his finger between his teeth.

Willow only felt more motivated, so she slowly stood up and slipped her pants down. Dean's eyes widened, as she wore a red lace thong today.

With a quick glance, Willow saw Dean growing harder and pushing against his light wash jeans.

She sat down, and angled her body to him. "Do you want to do the rest?"

Dean gave her an eager nod, causing her eyes to light up with fire.

His hands touched her shoulder, and feathered across her chest. Goosebumps formed all over, and her breath became short. Dean pushed her onto her back lightly, and forced her legs to bend. All this roughness was turning her on.

"You're beautiful." Dean said, trailing his hand down her stomach. "So fucking perfect."

Willow let out a low moan. She wanted him to see more of her. Touch more of her.

"Dean." The woman whimpered.

His eyes connected with hers. He unhooked her bra, without breaking eye contact. Her breasts sprang to life and instantly hardened form the rush of cold hair. The sight of her hardened nipples caused Dean to look down and gap.

In one swift motion, his mouth was on the left bud, sucking and nipping at it, while his fingers toyed with the right. Willow bit her lip and groaned. She felt her vagina producing more liquid each swipe Dean's tongue made.

"More." She whimpered.

"What was that baby?" Dean looked up form her saliva-covered boobs.

"Please Dean. I need more."

She started to squirm as his rough hands grasped her whole breast and squeezed, hard. As he was kneading them, his mouth travels farther south. Willow's hands found the drummer's silky hair and tangled her fingers into it.

Dean's hands suddenly left her top half and she frowned. The despair only lasted so long, because he quickly slipped off her panties and threw them somewhere away from the two of them.

Willow pulled her heels up to her behind, as close as she could, and spread her legs open to give Dean the best access. This motion made him groan.

"Fuck, Willow. You're pussy's so hot."

"Please Dean."

Dean's hand started to rub her clit in circular motions. Her hips bucked upward and encouraged him to continue.

"That feel good sweetie?" He rubbed harder.

"Y-yes." Willow moaned as her eyes rolled back.

"You like your pussy being rubbed?"

Holy fuck he was good.

Willow nodded, not having it in her to reply verbally.

Dean moves himself down on the couch and removed his hand from her. Her lady region wasn't bare for long, as his finger was quickly replaced with his tongue.

It lapped up and down her slit, as she grind her wet pussy onto Dean's face. His tongue tensed and flicked back and fourth on her bud, filling her with euphoria.

"Oh my god!" Willow screamed.

"Do you want me to finger you, Willow?"

To that Willow only moaned out a faint 'yes'.

"Answer me!" Dean commanded.

"Yes, Dean, finger me."

And that was all it took to have his two fairly large fingers slam into her tight hole.

Dean's tongue continued flicking on her clit, as his fingers pumped her. In, out, in, out. She lifted her own hands to toy with her nipples.

She was thrashing, Dean used his other hand to steady her belly. Her toes were curled.

Never had she get felt this good. With anyone. Dean was ferociously pumping his fingers and stretching her out. Each time they went in so deep, it hit that perfect spot. Her clit was throbbing, ready to help her let loose.

"Dean, I'm gonna cum!" Willow yelled loudly. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

"Cum for me baby."

And that was exactly what she did. Her hips slammed into Dean's face as she grind on him and finished herself. His fingers pulled out of her and went into his mouth.

She stayed laying down, too worn out to get back up.

That was by far the best orgasm of her life.

And the drummer Dean Kale has just given it to her.

A/N

lol it finally happened :).

Did you enjoy? Tell me if you did!

Vote please :).