Chapter Three

Willow {} Dean

W I L L O W

Maybe it's because I'm so awesome. You can probably sense that through the phone, can't you?

Willow grinned a bit when she saw his reply.

For sure. You're absolutely correct 😉

That must be the reason I want to know more about you?

It has to be. What do you want to know, drummer?😛☺️

Well for starters, your age? I'm going to feel really creepy if you're some thirteen year old...that'd make us twelve years apart.

Shit...how'd you know 😭

When he read her text, but didn't reply, Willow double texted.

That was a joke. I'm 100% an adult, 19 years of age if you must know. 12 plus 13 is 25. Sheesh...

Fuck I was going to block you, or Kevin, if you were being serious. 19 is a good age, I'm jealous haha. 25, ik...so old 😓

Yeah, 19 having to act ten years older lol...and I was jk, you're not that old. I've had relationships w older

How do you mean? And I'm sure they didn't work out, older men are all assholes.

That's a story for another day, Dean. But you're right. One was 27 and the other 30. Didn't work out well at all. Jerks.

Tell me about it. Ian's almost 28 and he's a dick, he's the keyboard player if you didn't know. So I'm assuming you aren't in a current relationship?

I definitely did not know that, oops 😬. But your assumption is correct. My last one, with the 30 y/o, ended four months ago. And you?

Ha, you're welcome. And was it a rough break up? And no, relationships are hard when all the chick wants is money or fame.

No, it was easy. He thought he could hit me and get away with it. First time he did it I was out. Shit, I couldn't even imagine what it's like. Girls can be viscous.

What a pussy. I'll beat his ass if you ever tell me his name. Good for you for ending it, most women don't. And yeah, it's shitty. But the right one's gotta come around sometime. Do you have siblings?

Willow left him on read for a few moments, glancing at the time. It was already 3:34 in the morning and they started texting at 2:50. Not that she was complaining, texting Dean was like a breath of fresh air she desperately needed. Only not in person air.

Oh, thanks, but my friends boyfriend got to him, so it's all good. And I'm sure the right one will come around. No siblings. Just me. Do you? And how do you like touring?

Thought I lost ya for a sec. Glad to hear someone got to the fucker. And two, Josie and Kade. I love seeing new places and meeting new people, it really is amazing. But I miss home. Where are you from?

Oh you didn't loose me. Younger or older? And I understand...it'd be fun for a bit but I'd surely get homesick. I'm from Manhattan but now live in Brooklyn. Do you own a house anywhere?

Both younger, Josie's 20 and Kade's 17. Damn, I'd love to live in NY. I own a condo in Destin, Florida. That's where I want to live once the band breaks up. Are you in college? If yes, where and if not, do you work?

Haha yeah, I love it here. And damn, take me with you. I've heard it's beautiful. No to college. Right now I work @ a strip club, serving drinks, NOT stripping

You're welcome to come, it'd just be me and my dog...And shit, you bartend, that's making it even harder to resist you...

What kind of dog do you have? Gender? Name? I have a big black lab named Gina. She's my bestest friend 😌. And I'll send you a selfie of how I look for work, the makeup face makes me look goood haha. That is, if we're still gonna be texting...

I've got a husky, boy, named Dyno. Black labs are the best. And shit, can't wait 😋 I'm sure you look great. Of course we're going to be texting. Maybe on your phone though? Want to give me your number?

Awe he sounds like the cutest. And I'm sure you can't, finally see what mysterious chick you're texting, and I'm glad we are. That's sounds much better, my number is 234-892-5734. Text me, Dean :)

Willow heard her own phone ding go off and she recognized the number as Dean's. She cleared the conversation between the two of them on Kevin's phone, and powered it off. Then she looked at hers, ready to talk to the drummer some more.

A/N

Hi! I'm honestly so in love w this story lmao. But I hope you all are enjoying the read :)

Vote and comment please!