Shared

I'm tired of this place,
I hope people change.
I need time to replace
what I gave away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KIM TAEHUNG! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" Namjoon shouted.

He had just walked into his apartment he shared with that weirdo, to find socks everywhere. Not only that, they were Namjoon's, not Tae's!

"Yes Joonie?" Tae said innocently, walking into the living room with socks on his head.

"Dont 'Joonie' me! Why are my socks all over the living room? And on your head?" Namjoon fumed.

"I was looking for my superman socks." Tae shrugged.

"Why are you looking through mine then? I dont have them. And why are they all over the living room?"

"Well, my socks are all over my room and I couldnt find them so I looked through your's but didn't want to mess up your room." Tae smiled innocently.

Namjoon sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, that was a busy day." Jin said, sighing and falling onto the couch.

"Yeah. Why was it so busy today? It's Wednesday. We're usually quiet on Wednesday's." Jungkook questioned.

They had just got back to their apartment after a long day of working in Jin's cafe. They had been working together since Jungkook finished school a year ago. It was nice for Jin to have a friend work with him, his other employees were nice but they didn't talk casually with him since he is their boss.

"There was a festival in town so everyone was there." Jin slurred tiredly.

"Oh that makes sense." Jungkook chuckled.

It was silent for a few moments.

"Takeaway?" Jin asked.

"Takeaway." Jungkook agreed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More like TaEkaway. Lol sorry for the terrible pun. Anyway, heres juat the intro. The next chapter, the actual story will start ; )