Cute

Oh, our lives don't collide I'm aware of it.
We've got differences and impulses and your obsession with it,
The little things you like stick, now like aerosol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's so cocky." Jin complained. He complains alot.

"Are you complaining about Namjoon again?" Jungkook sighed.

"Who else? I just got scared by the movie. Nobody told me it was a horror." The older pouted.

"Well, you're going to have to learn to get along with him because me and Tae have made it official." Jungkook smirked.

"You're dating now?!?" Jin asked excitedly. He was really happy for his best friend.

"Yes! He asked when you and Namjoon went to the bathroom or should I say, squabbled all the way to the bathroom and managed to knock over two small children and break a door?" The younger laughed.

"That was all his fault."

"Do you not have one nice thing to say about him?" Jungkook asked.

"Well... he's kinda cute when he's angry.." Jin mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear that." The younger questioned, smirking.

Jin felt his face heat up. "N..nothing! I said nothing. I'm tired. Are you tired? It's late. I should go to bed. I have a shift in the morning! So do you! Good night!." He rushed out and ran to his room.

Jungkook laughed. "Night Hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kookie!☆: Hey TaeTae! Wanna hear what Jin said abt Joonie? X

TaeTae: oohhhh what'd he sayyy x

Kookie!☆:he said that he thinks Namjoon is cute when hes angry! Isn't that adorable?!?! X

TaeTae: awwww almost as adorable as youuuuu. X

Kookie!☆: awww ur soo cheessyyy x

TaeTae: but thats what u lik abt me, right? X

Kookie!☆: yup >^< x

TaeTae: okie imma go try n get smthin out off Jooniee. Byyeee <3 <3 x

Kookie!☆: okie byee <3 <3 x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jooonnniiieee!" Tae shouted across the living room.

"Why are you shouting? I'm literally sat, like 3 feet away from you." Namjoon sighed. Sometimes he wonders why he's friends with this humanoid creature.

"Sorry.. I just wanted to tell you that Kookie is officially my boyfriend. " the younger smiled.

"Aww thats awesome Tae. When did that happen?"

"When you and Jin were supposedly going to the bathroom but really just destroyed half the cinema."

"It was one door!" Namjoon defended.

"Anyway... about Jin. He looked pretty comfy on your arm during the movie." Tae smirked.

"Oh he was just scared. It was kinda cute though." Namjoon said without realising.

"Cute, hey?" The youngers smirk grew wider.

"What? Did i say cute? I ment.... cut."

"Cut?"

"Yeah. Cut..... cut right annoying."

"Even I know that isn't a phrase. I thought you were supposed to be smart!" Tae laughed at the olders blushing face.

"Whatever. Just so you know, Jin says he thought you were cute when you were angry."

"WHAT!?"