Stubborn

Only fools fall for you,
Only fools,
Only fools do what I do,
Only fools fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon had been thinking hard about what Tae and Jungkook said about himself and Jin arguing alot. He even considered apologising at one point but he's too stubborn to do that.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been texting eachother non stop since they met at the park. They would talk about everything from "How's your day?" To "What's your favourite colour?". They were really close.

Jin and Namjoon on the other hand, hadn't contacted eachother once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh he's so annoying!" Jin shouted, pressing his face into a cushion.

"Are you complaining about Namjoon again?" Jungkook sighed.

"But it's true!"

"You've complained about him at least 10 times in the last three days since we last saw them!"

"Yeah but I really don't like that guy." Jin scowled yet his heart betrayed him, beating faster from just thinking about the taller male's stupidly perfect hair and stupidly perfect smile and stupidly perfect face and stupidly perfect body-

"Are you sure that you 'don't like him'? Because you seem to be thinking about him alot." Jungkook questioned.

Jins eyes widened. "What do you mean? Of course I don't like him if thats what you're implying."

"Sure, what ever you say." Jungkook said sardonically.