Finally

Only fools fall for you, only fools fall
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools fall
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin gave Namjoon an apologetic look and they finished making their food surrounded by an awkward tension.

Tae and Jungkook escaped to Jungkook's room to the relief of the two elders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That food turned out pretty good." Namjoon smiled when he sat back down from putting the dishes in the kitchen.

"After I came and helped." Jin teased.

"Hey!" Namjoon laughed, playfully pushing the elders shoulder. "My cooking isnt that bad."

"Your cooking is as weak as you." Jin pushed the youngers shoulder back.

"Oh yeah?" Namjoon pushed Jin back on the couch.

"Yeah." Jin pushed Namjoon back.

They play fought for a while until they got tired and decided to pause.

They both breath deeply until Jin's breath catches.

When they paused, Namjoon was hovering over Jin.

Their eyes meet and the elder's cheeks began to heat up.

The younger male smiles and moves some hair out of the others face. His hand lingers on his cheek and he slowly leans down, pressing his lips softly against Jin's soft, plump ones.

They break apart and grin at each other. Jin doesnt think he's ever seen a more beautiful smile.

Namjoon leans back in and  his hands travel to Jins waist. Jin loops his arms around the the youngers neck.

"HE- oh sorry." Taehyung shouts then, noticing what the other two in the room are doing, leaves straight away.

Namjoon sighs, placing his head against Jins shoulder but he's still smiling.

He finally kissed Jin.

He finally did it.

Jin obviously senses what hes thinking and wraps his arms around Namjoons torso.

"I know."