bickering and cotton candy

I see quiet nights poured over ice and tanqueray,
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughh why am I getting dragged along to this?" Namjoon complained as Taehyung literally dragged him along by his wrist.

"Because it will be nice to see Jin and Kookie~" Tae sighed.

"You just wanna see Jungkook."

"Jin too." Tae argued.

"Whatever." Namjoon gave up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kookie!~" Tae shouted across the park when he saw the tall, brown haired boy.

"TaeTae!~" Jungkook shouted back, running over to envelop the older in his arms.

Jin and Namjoon sighed in unison and slowly walked over to the two hugging boys.

"How are you?" Tae asked Jungkook.

"You literally talked on the phone yesterday. For 2 hours." Namjoon stated.

"But they haven't seen each other irl for 2 days." Jin retorted smugly.

"They don't even know each other. For all we know, yous two could be cycotic murderers!" The younger exclaimed.

"Dont over exaggerate! Do we look like murderers to you?"

"Do you want me to answer that question?" Joon smirked.

"Okay. Yous two, shut up. We're supposed to be having a nice day. And dont worry Joon, I plan to get to know Kookie." Tae smiled.

"Ooh look Kookie! Theres the cotton candy you owe me!" He pointed over to a small stall covered in clouds of pink cotton candy.

"Its pink! My favourite colour!" Jin said happily but then his face dropped when he reached into his pocket. "Damn it. I left my wallet at home."

Namjoon sighed. "You want some?"

"Yeah but its fine. You don't have to buy me some." Jin pouted.

'Cute'. Namjoon thought but immediately shook the thought out of his head. "Its fine. I'll buy you some." He smiled, showing his dimple.

'Pretty smile'. Jin thought. He blushed and looked at the floor. "Thanks."

Tae, who watched the whole ordeal smirked. "You look like an old married couple." He laughed along with Jungkook. Namjoon blushed and sent him a death glare. Jin blushed more.

"How so?" The tallest said through gritted teeth.

"One minute you're arguing like theres no tommorow and the the next, you're making eachother flustered." Jungkook replied.

"We're not flustered, what are you talking about?" Namjoon said, flushing more.

"Say that to the fire engine stood next to you." Tae sniggered. He and Jungkook burst out laughing when they saw Jin widen his eyes. Namjoon tried to get a better look at his face but all he could see was the red tips of his ears.

"Lets just go buy that damn cotton candy." Namjoon ordered after a few moments of Tae and Jungkook laughing and him and Jin standing in awkward silence.